Subversive

LDR5 - Pre-Pre-Release Annual Meltdown and Discussion Thread

o

oh PLEASE. Abnormal time ? maybe for impatient 12 year olds, Lorde hasn't released anything in almost 4 years, Gaga also released Joanne 3 years after ARTPOP and y'all think a year and a half is a long time without new music ?

Lmao until HM we were being fed new Lana-related content more or less every year or even in a shorter period of time before UV

No wonder everyone's thirsty for some new material when it's literally been like year and a half

I'm ok with waiting for other artists but I got used to Lana giving us stuff this often

Imagine amazing sexlife with someone and then suddenly out of nowhere they decide they won't eat you out or something as bizzare as the thought of this

This is exactly how I feel and I think I can speak for a larger portion of the fans as well

How I wish I could go back in time and punch myself in the face for not realising how graceful I should've been for Lana spoiling us all like that :eartha2:

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

All of these pages are the same thing over and over again and I'm pretty sure I said this just 3 pages ago as well as like 5 other people it's a vicious circle it's just so tiring and it feels like being enjoyed about the album is a chore urgh

ZKcaooE.png

Okay, I think for the sake of this thread, let's just give the leak stuff a rest now. Let's just forget about what happened and just move on. Let's just get back to talking about the album itself, not the leaks.

7ITnqn.gif

This is hysterical. The hypocrisy, pseudo-sensibility, and reaching Devil's Advocates are so extra.

Y'all should have left LDR5 alone, let the hypotheses play out for themselves, and that's that. People want to pretend no accountability exists for any or all parties involved, and I am just laughing. You feed a stray cat once, it knows there's food somewhere. In the same respect, you put sensitive information out there, you are letting people know there is something to look for.

The difference is that sensitive information is not a can of Fancy Feast, and you aren't doing anyone involved a favor throwing that sensitive information at the end of your driveway. Especially when that information was never yours to handle or distribute like that. That is not altruism, that is deception and blatant disrespect for another person's confidence in you.

And for what? The clusterf*ck we got going on in this thread? You all straight up asked for it letting people know enough to keep digging, and teasing more info without the slightest notion of permission, knowing that you have no place to. And from what I gather, someone else got their hands on the same info, if not more, and *now* is when we are going to talk about respect and consequences? Give me a break. If you're a catalyst to this, you best be eating this sh*t in *silence* because you fed it, too.

A match starts the flame, but the match isn't going to catch itself on fire, someone has to strike it. Let's actually assume responsibility instead of acting like just because someone else is now going the extra mile, that you are exempt from doing so.

I don't know how y'all don't mind the itch from the wool being pulled over your eyes.

This is hysterical. The hypocrisy, pseudo-sensibility, and reaching Devil's Advocates are so extra.

Y'all should have left LDR5 alone, let the hypotheses play out for themselves, and that's that. People want to pretend no accountability exists for any or all parties involved, and I am just laughing. You feed a stray cat once, it knows there's food somewhere. In the same respect, you put sensitive information out there, you are letting people know there is something to look for.

The difference is that sensitive information is not a can of Fancy Feast, and you aren't doing anyone involved a favor throwing that sensitive information at the end of your driveway. Especially when that information was never yours to handle or distribute like that. That is not altruism, that is deception and blatant disrespect for another person's confidence in you.

And for what? The clusterf*ck we got going on in this thread? You all straight up asked for it letting people know enough to keep digging, and teasing more info without the slightest notion of permission, knowing that you have no place to. And from what I gather, someone else got their hands on the same info, if not more, and *now* is when we are going to talk about respect and consequences? Give me a break. If you're a catalyst to this, you best be eating this sh*t in *silence* because you fed it, too.

A match starts the flame, but the match isn't going to catch itself on fire, someone has to strike it. Let's actually assume responsibility instead of acting like just because someone else is now going the extra mile, that you are exempt from doing so.

I don't know how y'all don't mind the itch from the wool being pulled over your eyes.

did you make enough analogies in there 

2v0j0o0.jpg.gif

Jesus Christ I tried taking this down but I just couldn't.. Zanella has absolutely no respect for Lana

gTV0weS.png

It's rumored that Zanella sold this to multiple traders

It's only my dark city, only my new man...