Subversive

LDR5 - Pre-Pre-Release Annual Meltdown and Discussion Thread

It's so weird for me to stan Lana because before I was stanning CocoRosie and these girls didn't even had any social media lol they just dropped a FB post every three years saying "hai our album comes out tomorrow" so next to that Lana tweeting once every blue honeymoon is like she's posting every second. I wonder how ppl stanning normal pop stars feel like like they're being updated and stuff wow

ZKcaooE.png

It's so weird for me to stan Lana because before I was stanning CocoRosie and these girls didn't even had any social media lol they just dropped a FB post every three years saying "hai our album comes out tomorrow" so next to that Lana tweeting once every blue honeymoon is like she's posting every second. I wonder how ppl stanning normal pop stars feel like like they're being updated and stuff wow

well that's how i felt about azure ray, the faint, the bravery (RIP), the radio dept ... i just wait ....  :smokes:

Just gonna toss this out there...all of our speculation is that Wild Side is a new Lana song, but what if it's actually a Greg Banks song co-written by Lana that he will be debuting live tonight on FB during his LiveCast - I could be way off of course, but why hashtag Lana in the LiveCast announcement (especially given her silence)

OqqaAZJt.png     B4iWPK3.gif     OqqaAZJt.png

Not to be mistaken, but I think Lana is with him right now, especially in that one video he posted with her usual 8mm app visuals. I think she might make an announcement tonight at his LIVE show. Finger Crossed!!!

SizzlingThornyIndigobunting-size_restric

It can't be his song, I don't think he would constantly hashtag her if she was just a co-writer. It doesn't make sense, if someone has time to stalk him, see if it's a normal habit for him to hashtag his co-writers. It doesn't seem plausible to me. Plus it's too coincidental that Lana has been rumored to release some form of music this month (single or album).

SizzlingThornyIndigobunting-size_restric

The only reason I don't want anything to release this month is because it's my busiest month of the year urgh I can't stan full time and try to work for uni and knowing myself I'll give up uni and live 100% from this site

ZKcaooE.png