Jack

Melanie Martinez

1 hour ago, Danny Milk said:

what, is she supposed to perform 39 songs in a single show??

for melanie, only if theyre all shortened to like 1 minute and a half or less each song lol

38 minutes ago, The Siren said:

Are these directed by the same people who did the cry baby videos? If not they need to bring them back

all of her music videos except for dollhouse and carousel are directed by herself

melanie needs to learn that sometimes less is more. the 10 final seconds are gorgeous but the snail is so poorly edited that it takes focus from all the other positive aspects the video could have (not that it has many but still)

still i think i like this "storyline" a lot more than tunnel vision tho

faerie soiree > death > void > light shower > tunnel vision

4 hours ago, Ultra Violet said:

I actually enjoyed this music video as a nice relaxing break from all the fast-paced samey-same music videos. It was quite beautiful at the end, but damn this shit is still so repetative.

The expectation she should be like her 19 year old self is just delusional and she's clearly here with her life and story she wants to tell. The visual was beautiful imo and a step up from the previous 2. What more do people want from her :toofloppy:

1 hour ago, WildChild said:

The expectation she should be like her 19 year old self is just delusional and she's clearly here with her life and story she wants to tell. The visual was beautiful imo and a step up from the previous 2. What more do people want from her :toofloppy:

Definitely a step up from the last 3 imo, lol. Her choices are certainly weird this era, and in a way that I don't consider a good weird every time, but im glad I happened to like this choice I guess?  It fits with exactly how I feel when listening to light shower. Death fit very well too.

5 hours ago, 13 Bitches said:

melanie needs to learn that sometimes less is more. the 10 final seconds are gorgeous but the snail is so poorly edited that it takes focus from all the other positive aspects the video could have (not that it has many but still)

still i think i like this "storyline" a lot more than tunnel vision tho

faerie soiree > death > void > light shower > tunnel vision

i always had an idea for the video: her sitting in the bathtub playing the guitar with the shower running. have some shots of her and a love interest in the shower together interspersed at the end. simple but effective. 

1 hour ago, FrankNotOcean said:

I once again ask, is there supposed to be a storyline/order to watch those videos because I clearly don't see the correlation between these 

melanie said she just wanted visuals for the songs and that the actual storyline would only be shown on the film (which is now cancelled due to lack of funds) 

2 hours ago, FrankNotOcean said:

I once again ask, is there supposed to be a storyline/order to watch those videos because I clearly don't see the correlation between these 

the "story" for this album was kept for the full length film, but its been cancelled by the label cos they dont wanna waste millions again after the last one did so poorly.

28 minutes ago, Jukebox Sweetheart said:

the movie is cancelled?

She said a while back that they just need the budget, I assume trilogy tour is partially to help pay for it

☆Credit Card Romancer♡61488ea977a6ef5ebcd368bc55c9dc5c6cf8ccf7