Jack

Melanie Martinez

20 minutes ago, ethelcain said:

Yeah but all she said was pretty much “she didnt say no to what we did” 

Then idk what to say. Melanie should say something it wont help (for reasons i stated before) and if what melanie is saying is true and she didn't say no then its kinda shitty of timothy to turn it around on Melanie regardless if i like her or not

edit: however we’ll never know what really happened AND PLEASE FOR THE LOVE GOD PEOPLE INCLUDE MY EDITS IN YOUR REPLIES :lange:

People are so eager to tear Melanie down. It's kind of funny to a degree to watch how desperate they are grasping at straws, but it's mostly sad. Like, they've invented CP claims against her, as well as a rumour that the rape allegation number went from 1 to 6? (It's still 1). And people on TikTok are just running with it? She'll recover, but it's gross how the internet finds it so easy to distort and defame something just because they're bored and want to feel morally superior. 

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

42 minutes ago, Honeymoonwitch said:

The 6 people allegations definitely came from the younger audience on TikTok that believe everything they read online. 

i saw someone say "timothy said that melanie touched her on june 25th but thats impossible cuz i was at the trilogy tour ?"

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind

16 minutes ago, ButterflyBones said:

We're barely halfway through the Portals era and the fandom's so dead that we're dragging out 7 year old drama/fake leaks just to have something to talk about.  :prettyhurts:

Time to pack it up

Fr

55 minutes ago, love divine said:

i'm a little behind, is the trilogy tour over? has she said anything about her next project/album?

she has a Europe leg in Sept/Oct

https://www.instagram.com/p/C4yENk2LK6v/?img_index=2

Last.FM | Discogs | JOYRIDE

qVUNz3j.png

Seeing her again in october I’m so excited! 
I still have beatiful memories and merch from her last concert in November. Can’t wait!!!

23 minutes ago, ButterflyBones said:

Seriously? Or is this just a new joke I'm too stupid to understand? Not sure what to think when it comes to this thread sometimes..

they were banned :xcry:

Pearl-praying.webp?fit=300,200&ssl=1

gZ0f.gif

50 minutes ago, ButterflyBones said:

Seriously? Or is this just a new joke I'm too stupid to understand? Not sure what to think when it comes to this thread sometimes..

They got banned from the site, I don't mean that they actually died 

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕