Jack

Melanie Martinez

I got one ages ago but am now debating getting the standard black vinyl as well.....

I'm thinking about that too, I should get that instead of nothing, but the picture disc was so cute! Ugh

QVi1xFV.gifDrH6LWV.gif0FHXTOj.gif

I'm thinking about that too, I should get that instead of nothing, but the picture disc was so cute! Ugh

yeah, but picture discs are usually rlly bad quality. like the UV one is awful, i need to get the black version of that too.

FzytWEW.png

I'm probably going to film the new songs as she performs them. I'm just a bit hesitant to post a setlist because she may want to change it or may treat each show as intimate as the three VIP shows.

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

So I don't murder my battery. Does anyone have songs they specifically want recorded if she performs them? I only want to record Mrs Potato Head, Soap, Tag You're It and Sippy Cup.

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

So I don't murder my battery. Does anyone have songs they specifically want recorded if she performs them? I only want to record Mrs Potato Head, Soap, Tag You're It and Sippy Cup.

She might do a cover or two like previous tours, for example sweet escape, and starring role so stay perchedt

89550-F07-DF2-F-4739-9-AB0-552-DF4549773.jpg

She might do a cover or two like previous tours, for example sweet escape, and starring role so stay perchedt

With a brand new 16 track album out? I'll fight her on stage.

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1