Jack

Melanie Martinez

Mad Hatter is probably one of my favourites, along with Pacify Her and Tag, You're It. Cry Baby (song) is starting to grow on me and I'm now okay with the vocal filter during the chorus, I like it a lot tbh

I've listened to Milk and Cookies over and over but I still forget it immediately every single time explain

Like it's the one song I couldn't even hum right now if my life depended on it

That Milk and Cookies chorus does it for me every time.

Trust me, I think you should listen to the live version of mad hatter. It's better and sounds so crazy. (or any of the other live sung songs)

Tag, You're It was my fav because of the wolf part. Was so catchy, and she has voice variation at the end.

The whole album was great. BUT, voice variation would have made it even better. It's literally the only thing that bummed me a little.

The whole album is great, loved the storybook, an amazing concept and good songs. My faves are Cry Baby, Dollhouse, Soap, Training Wheels, Pity Party, Tag, You're It, Pacify Her, Mrs. Potato Head and Mad Hatter, but I loved them all. 

I need money ASAP to pre-order the picture vinyl, I will die if it goes out of stock and I haven't got it yet.

QVi1xFV.gifDrH6LWV.gif0FHXTOj.gif

Cake is the best deluxe track. The others are okay but they're kinda meh, so that's why I'm not too pressed that the deluxe isn't available in physical.

Teddy Bear should've replaced Mad Hatter imo.

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

I think if anything should have been replaced it should've been carousel. never really loved that song. I enjoyed it, sure. But not love like everything (mostly) else.

Carousel fit more with the album than Dollhouse. And Dollhouse (although a great first and lead single) feels dated and out of place on a full length album. If she would've done an updated version with new elements in production or something to make it less dense then I could've liked it more.

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1