Jack

Melanie Martinez

Okay guys I never actually got my refund for the vinyl, and Melanie is giving one away after I was told that there were ZERO left in stock anywhere, and I couldn't get another one so I've just sent another angry email to the store saying this 

Hello,

Did you ever look into this? I'm not sure that my PayPal account was credited with the refund.

Also, if you had no more of the picture discs or standard vinyl, like you told me, how come Melanie is able to give one away? Are you sure there aren't any more at all? 

Thank you

FzytWEW.png

God I really fuckin love Mrs. Potato Head. Are these images BOTH official? I've always been confused by a lack of general consensus over which to use... the woman or the potato?

CMyra_4W8AAdvOy.jpg

tumblr_ny0kv9iD7x1tt3y3go1_500.png

Also known as BlueAsJeans on AltBoardsDoes-The-Body-Rule2.pngtiny.png

God I really fuckin love Mrs. Potato Head. Are these images BOTH official? I've always been confused by a lack of general consensus over which to use... the woman or the potato?

CMyra_4W8AAdvOy.jpg

tumblr_ny0kv9iD7x1tt3y3go1_500.png

I think the second one is an edit? Not sure tho, but I know for sure that the first one is the official one from the booklet.

lABVyGE.png

I think the second one is an edit? Not sure tho, but I know for sure that the first one is the official one from the booklet.

I couldn't find the potato without the tumblr edit text that I was "allowed" to post but I've seen both.

I couldn't find the potato without the tumblr edit text that I was "allowed" to post but I've seen both.

I just found the original without the text.

CMkIgCrWcAA-fGT.jpg

The one with Mrs. Potato Head is from the digital booklet, and the one with the lady is from the printed physical booklet.

lABVyGE.png

I just found the original without the text.

CMkIgCrWcAA-fGT.jpg

The one with Mrs. Potato Head is from the digital booklet, and the one with the lady is from the printed physical booklet.

Weird, but I'll take it :)