Jack

Melanie Martinez

3 minutes ago, Say Yes to Heaven said:

No, the Pacifier demo has the same sounds as the live version (wind up noises)

That 'Pacifier MK 03' demo is real, I'm sure @One with the Gods knows. He meant that the new 'early mix leak' on dbree is fake.

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

4 minutes ago, Say Yes to Heaven said:

No, the Pacifier demo has the same sounds as the live version (wind up noises)

:give it now: 

𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖚𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖎'𝖉 𝖇𝖊 𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖎𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖑𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖜𝖆𝖞

I decided to try and make a *final* edit of Patient 'cause it's really good and I kinda liked how it came out!

https://nippyspace.com/v/611d49

Important to say 1) I wanted to add some instrumental stems. 2) I may redo this. 3) I don't have my headphones near so I'm not sure if the final volume is okay or too crunchy, but I hope it's nice. When I remake this thing I'll update it in case anyone wants it! 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

2 hours ago, Alloy said:

Anyone know who produced Unhappy Meal?

I think K&OL since it leaked around the same time as Drama Club/Schizo (the person who leaked it was Hauntedbymel on the wikia) 

btw the beginning of "Mercury Test"(that ppl say is from MM3 sessions) sounds like Unhappy Meal

51 minutes ago, missanthrophocene said:

I think K&OL since it leaked around the same time as Drama Club/Schizo (the person who leaked it was Hauntedbymel on the wikia) 

btw the beginning of "Mercury Test"(that ppl say is from MM3 sessions) sounds like Unhappy Meal

its not K&OL

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

1 hour ago, Glitter Boy said:

I decided to try and make a *final* edit of Patient 'cause it's really good and I kinda liked how it came out!

https://nippyspace.com/v/611d49

Important to say 1) I wanted to add some instrumental stems. 2) I may redo this. 3) I don't have my headphones near so I'm not sure if the final volume is okay or too crunchy, but I hope it's nice. When I remake this thing I'll update it in case anyone wants it! 

Woow i love this

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

2 minutes ago, The Siren said:

What exactly are you missing?

i was missing patient and rotten milk, i found a masterpost btw. thank you!

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

36 minutes ago, The Siren said:

Lemme ask why it's such needed info?

Well, in my case, I really like to have my music library well organized with properly tagged files and stuff. So having it without producer kinda breaks that order. BUT that's just in my case.

1 hour ago, Nightmare said:

Woow i love this

Thanks hun :kiss3: i'm glad you liked it!

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

14 minutes ago, Glitter Boy said:

Well, in my case, I really like to have my music library well organized with properly tagged files and stuff. So having it without producer kinda breaks that order. BUT that's just in my case.

I did that with my Kesha unreleased out of the info we have of her hundreds of leaks ?

A part of me wants to re arrange the tracklists for them cos I just threw them together in a tracklist that looked good as a list rather than the songs in a story order or whatever

Has anyone made an edit of the song Detention using the clean version of the song but editing in the swear words? The clean version doesn't have the voice distortion on the post chorus. 

Also does the CD version of Cry Baby have Tag you're it and Milk and cookies corssfade into each other? I remember reading that it does but I don't have any physical copies of it to confirm. 

Also in the k-12 film at 1:13:47 there's a song playing in the background. Is that another Melanie song or no?

Can anyone confirm anything else about the song Band Aid? Like are there anymore demos or if it even exist in higher quality than what we have? I hate that out of all of her unreleased songs we know the least about that one  :creep: