Jack

Melanie Martinez

Also according to SoundCloud copyright, the snippets of "Bubble Boy" are actually Bubble Boy. I don't know how to attach an image here but it gets taken down as Bubble Boy. Many people have said it's MM3, but I guess it's Cry Baby and tbh it doesn't even sound MM3.

22 minutes ago, Alloy said:

Many people have said it's MM3, but I guess it's Cry Baby and tbh it doesn't even sound MM3.

You were the first person to say it was mm3 ? 

1 hour ago, Salem said:

You were the first person to say it was mm3 ? 

I was told that by one of Say yes to heavens friends... I literally even took it back after a day.

On 8/12/2021 at 9:47 PM, 13 Bitches said:

I still can’t get over the fact she made Soap; such a great song that sounds nothing like the rest of Cry Baby (not good or bad because the album as a whole is immaculate but Soap is just so fresh)

Soap is her best song forever, but still, Cry Baby as an album is amazing. It's just strange hearing her other stuff that cannot top it at all. Also I find it unbelievable how basically each track on Cry Baby was made a hit that's certified Gold, even bonus tracks. Like what the heck. How. :scoff:

By the way, is there any particular reason why Piggyback isn't available on Spotify? Ik it was just a diss track but still, I really like it.

original.gif

22 minutes ago, vrtvie said:

By the way, is there any particular reason why Piggyback isn't available on Spotify? Ik it was just a diss track but still, I really like it.

Because it was only released on SoundCloud. It means it was not made available in any other streaming service. Unless she pulls a Beyoncé and decides to officially release it years after its initial release (like Bey did with her album Lemonade three years after it being only sold in CD and through Tidal), I guess the song will never be available in other platforms :agree: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

1 hour ago, vrtvie said:

Melanie didn't want to make it seem like she was trying to profit off of the rape accusations. That's why it's only on SoundCloud, I don't think she's gaining any money from it.

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

1 hour ago, Bones Are Blue said:

Melanie didn't want to make it seem like she was trying to profit off of the rape accusations. That's why it's only on SoundCloud, I don't think she's gaining any money from it.

Thank you so much, that makes sense.

original.gif

Happy 6th Birthday Cry Baby, to an album that has raised almost everyone here. Every song on the album is built in such a strong way and is very personal. Mrs. Potato Head is still one of the best pop songs of the generation and I wish Melanie well on her next few albums! We love you Melanie.

4 hours ago, Flossy said:

The community is dying fast because no one is leaking anything ?

:wtf: 

On a different note, I didn't realise today was Cry Baby's birthday! 6 years already, I feel old yet :wat: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

1 hour ago, Alloy said:

Happy 6th Birthday Cry Baby, to an album that has raised almost everyone here. Every song on the album is built in such a strong way and is very personal. Mrs. Potato Head is still one of the best pop songs of the generation and I wish Melanie well on her next few albums! We love you Melanie.

Omg its today???? :trisha:

Btw I finished my mixtape for the 2014 recorded unreleased songs + dollhouse EP. 

Disc 1

1. Where do Babies Come from
  2. Twins
  3. Bones Are Blue
  4. Cooties
  5. Jumprope
  6. Play Date - demo
  7. Rotten Milk
  8. Arts & Crafts
  9. Pacifier - Pacity Her demo
  10. Night Mime
  11. Drowning
  12. Ring Pop
  13. 99 Cent Store
  14. Teddy Bear - demo

Disc 2

1. Rough Love
  2. Tag, You're it - demo
  3. Sippy Cup - demo
  4. Bombs on Monday Morning
  5. Unhappy Meal
  6. Zzzz
  7. Rocking Horse
  8. Bittersweet Tragedy
  9. Dead to Me
  10. Haunted
  11. Patient
  12. Band Aid
  13. Coloring Book

Disc 3

1. Bombs on Monday Morning - demo
  2. Coloring Book - demo
  3. Dead to Me - early mix
  4. Ring Pop - demo
  5. Rocking Horse - demo
  6. Rocking Horse - instrumental
  7. Zzzz - demo 1
  8. Zzzz - demo 2

1 hour ago, The Siren said:

Also for the 2015 songs

1. Mrs. Potato Head - demo 2
  2. Mrs. Potato Head - demo 3
  3. Trophy Wife
  4. I Scream
  5. Seesaw
  6. Psycho Lovers
  7. Zzzz - voice memo
  8. Half Hearted - worktape

Mrs. Potato Head is like 2014, Zzzz voice memo is early 2014, Half Hearted voice memo is late 2014, Psycho Lovers is 2013 and I think I Scream was written in 2014 as it was seemingly teased by Melanie that year

12 minutes ago, One with the Gods said:

Mrs. Potato Head is like 2014, Zzzz voice memo is early 2014, Half Hearted voice memo is late 2014, Psycho Lovers is 2013 and I think I Scream was written in 2014 as it was seemingly teased by Melanie that year

Both half Hearted and I scream was 2015

https://melanie-martinez.fandom.com/wiki/I_Scream

https://melanie-martinez.fandom.com/wiki/Half_Hearted

The rest you're right about ?

What the hell has my mind been doing lately ?

Also what went through my kind when I put the finished Zzzz song and it's demos in 2014 and put it's voice memo in 2015 ?

Happy birthday Cry Baby! Today the album release turns six years old.

image0.png

Still such a special project/era to me. She created SO many spectacular songs back then, including both the amazing album tracks and amazing outtakes :wub: What are everyone's favourite album tracks/cut songs? :D

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕