Jack

Melanie Martinez

4 minutes ago, The Siren said:

i think this may have been one of my biggest issues with Miley's latest album. the vocals were a little too weak compared to what we've heard from her previously.

id say fans worried about Mel smoking weed may be warranted here :true:

while on the subject of recording dates, the Wiki was updated for Erase Her to say June 2nd, 2017 :hooker:

is this date true?

Sorry but Miley delivered in Muddy Feet and Wildcard… the thing is most of the songs are slow but she has a great voice still! 

7 minutes ago, Pop The Balloons said:

You know what takes me tf out? Melanie fans on Twitter and insta trying to say Melanie damaged her voice from smoking too much weed and refuse to accept it's from overdoing it :kum:

well… it’s both! Weed sure don’t help 

59 minutes ago, The Siren said:

so i managed to go through (i think) every unreleased song from the Cry Baby era and sorted the whole era by recording date

am i missing any?

Reveal hidden contents

Unknown 2013
⦁    00 - A Million Men
⦁    00 - Intervals
⦁    00 - Night Mime (ep ver)
⦁    00 - Race
⦁    early 2013 - Rough Love (ep ver)
⦁    mid-late 2013 - Gold Diggin' Love
Apr 2013
⦁    00 - Bones Are Blue (ep ver)
May 2013
⦁    01 - Time Flies
⦁    08 - A Thousand Words
June 2013
⦁    00 - Dear Porcupines
⦁    16 - I Think I'm Crazy
⦁    16 - Birthing Addicts
⦁    16 - Curly Cue
⦁    26 - Bittersweet Tragedy
July 2013
⦁    23 - Can't Shake You
Sept 2013
⦁    19 - Dollhouse
Oct 2013
⦁    02 - Drowning
⦁    24 - Cry Baby
⦁    24 - Carousel
⦁    25 - Heart at the Door
⦁    25 - (Dressed in) Mistakes
Nov 2013
⦁    03 - Run
⦁    20 - Schizo
Dec 2013
⦁    20 - Night Mime (cry baby ver)
⦁    23 - Psycho Lovers
Unknown 2014
⦁    00 - Rotten Milk
Jan 2014
⦁    21 - Dead to Me
Feb 2014
⦁    00 - Bones Are Blue (cry baby ver)
⦁    00 - Rough Love (cry baby ver)
Mar 2014
⦁    00 - Ring Pop (demo)
⦁    03 - Bombs on Monday Morning
Apr 2014
⦁    00 - Haunted
⦁    04 - Alphabet Boy
⦁    09 - 
⦁    14 - Pity Party
⦁    17 - Zzzz
⦁    25 - Pacify Her
May 2014
⦁    06 - Teddy Bear
⦁    06 - Cooties
⦁    15 - 99c Store
⦁    15 - Ring Pop (final)
⦁    17 - Coloring Book
July 2014
⦁    06 - Where Do Babies Come from?
⦁    19 - Mrs Potato Head
⦁    19 - Mad Hatter
⦁    19 - I Scream
⦁    19 - Band Aid
⦁    19 - King of the Arcade

⦁    19 - Cake
⦁    22 - Soap
⦁    31 - Patient
Aug 2014
⦁    01 - Arts & Crafts
⦁    05 - Jumprope
⦁    23 - Rocking Horse
⦁    29 - Sippy Cup
Sept 2014
⦁    08 - Milk and Cookies
⦁    10 - Tag You're It
Nov 2014
⦁    00 - Unhappy Meal
⦁    26 - Training Wheels
Dec 2014
⦁    11 - Half-Hearted
⦁    17 - Play Date

June 2015
⦁    00 - Seesaw

Crybaby era has tons of outtakes but most don’t even make sense… still there are enough to make another album. I listen to them like this to make more sense to me story wise (also this are some of my favourites):

1.     Coloring Book

2.     99 Cent Store

3.     Dressed In Mistakes

4.     Ring Pop

5.     I Scream

6.     Cooties

7.     Where Do Babies Come From

8.     Rocking Horse

9.     Jumprope 

10.   Rotten Milk

11.   Arts & Craft

12.   Band Aid

13.   Haunted

14.   Seesaw

I know Bombs On Monday Morning, Night Mime and You Love I are masterpieces too, but they don’t fit the child theme 

11 minutes ago, Anonymcomenter said:

Okay! BOPing to Spin The Bottle and I’m not even ashamed!! Like… I know it’s bad and a little rough (it’s only a demo) but something about the flow and beat, it’s strange yet appealing to me in a weird way… this will be my guilty pleasure :coffee:

Love this song no offense :true:

3 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

Love this song no offense :true:

I think it’s the Spanish guitar… I’m from there so, something it’s kickin in (reminds me of Una Rosa Es Una Rosa by Mecano) 

also the theme of the song? Playing spin the bottle to get to a guy who doesn’t make the first move, really cute :brows:

4 minutes ago, Anonymcomenter said:

I think it’s the Spanish guitar… I’m from there so, something it’s kickin in (reminds me of Una Rosa Es Una Rosa by Mecano) 

also the theme of the song? Playing spin the bottle to get to a guy who doesn’t make the first move, really cute :brows:

I just wish the first verse wasn’t edited :trisha: the little out of tune “liquorice” is so fucking annoying and ruins the whole song to me

but everything else is perfect and I think it goes rly nicely with Fingers Crossed

15 minutes ago, Anonymcomenter said:

I know Bombs On Monday Morning, Night Mime and You Love I are masterpieces too, but they don’t fit the child theme 

i disregarded the baby theme for mine cos thats what turned off a lot of people outside of the fanbase in 2015 :hooker:

they used to to call her a pedo :crossed:

50 minutes ago, Yellow said:

I also thought erase her was k-12 BC of the instrumental, immediately. Like are we sure it was after school 

i guess it was supposed to be on K12 deluxe but then it became after school so technically it’s both

54 minutes ago, Yellow said:

teachers pet should've been scrap sorry elita

teachers pet is literally the only song on k12 where i wouldn’t change anything, perhaps a few more adlibs during the final chorus 

10 minutes ago, Anonymcomenter said:

Okay, now with all her released albums, EPs, singles and leaked outtakes I count a total of 123 song by her!! Not bad at all, I think I’m not missing any :nails:

must say 85 of them are unreleased! :true:

are you counting the multiple demo versions of songs? in that case itd be closer to like 160 or something. i KNOW im missing a large chunk of those demo versions and i have 132 songs (released and unreleased; including the Portals snippets)

1 minute ago, 13 Bitches said:

i guess it was supposed to be on K12 deluxe but then it became after school so technically it’s both

oh yeah, the deluxe was original three additional songs but she couldnt stop writing so it eventually became the 7 track EP

3 minutes ago, The Siren said:

are you counting the multiple demo versions of songs? in that case itd be closer to like 160 or something. i KNOW im missing a large chunk of those demo versions and i have 132 songs (released and unreleased; including the Portals snippets)

actually I don’t like having multiple demos of the same songs, I only counted one version per song (don’t get the point in counting the same some multiple times)

I only have one song twice and that’s Ring Pop (cause the demo is actually better) 

im not counting snippets either, only one Barely Juice reworked and the fully leaked MM3 demos 

1 hour ago, The Siren said:

idk but id think i would count it in the era sessions in case there ever was a reissue planned around the time? 

also, Seesaw is the only outtake we have that was recorded in 2015

pretty sure Trophy Wife was also made in 2015

4 minutes ago, Anonymcomenter said:

actually I don’t like having multiple demos of the same songs, I only counted one version per song (don’t get the point in counting the same some multiple times)

I only have one song twice and that’s Ring Pop (cause the demo is actually better) 

i like keeping every version of each song if i can - not always including instrumental demo versions.

sometimes i like playing through them in order to hear whats changed throughout the song's lifetime before its final (or latest leaked) version

but i dont keep instrumental or acapella versions tho :crossed:

3 minutes ago, 13 Bitches said:

pretty sure Trophy Wife was also made in 2015

oh yeah i dont have that in my files so i skipped that one :toofunny:

https://melanie-martinez.fandom.com/wiki/Trophy_Wife?so=search

edit - if anyone can help resurface (or upload) any most updated masterpost/tracker of pre-portals era outtakes PLEASE :trisha:

Edited by The Siren

37 minutes ago, The Siren said:

@Coloringbooks do you happen to know any of the recording dates for the MM3 leaks? the wiki only had Mother of Pearl cos they wont include any leaks that are not confirmed scrapped :crossed:

Is there any particular ones you need? I think I've at least got the export dates for mostly everything. Btw, all K&OL Portals leaks were recorded throughout October 2020–April 2021 (with the exception of March Piano from 2020)

void v1, barely juice vibe, walkie talkie vibe - October 15, 2020

death v2, garden v2 - November 17, 2020

puzzles v1, corpse v0.1, mother of pearl v0.1 - March 9, 2021

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕