Jack

Melanie Martinez

1 hour ago, Nightmare said:

anyone has a different link for erase her? dbree doesn’t work

https://krakenfiles.com/view/1pAswMgVXF/file.html

8 hours ago, The Siren said:

i didnt know Sticks & Stones was a song title :flop:

edit - wait, it leaked??? when where huh??

mess at this point just use this

https://mega.nz/folder/sfUi3Ljb#4uKrqkAnCaw0B_YU7iouBg

9 hours ago, Veinsineon said:

on that note, do we know if she ever recorded 

Race

Million Men

and The One

professionally?

Race — I believe so. This was a 2013 EP contender, although we aren't sure if it made it, since she didn't perform or speak about the song very much. 

A Million Men — Yes, a studio-recorded (but acoustic) version leaked in 2021. After recording the acoustic demo, Melanie's plan was for the final version to have strings and proper production 

The only Take Me to the Moon songs to receive re-recorded/studio versions for the 2013 EP were I Think I'm Crazy, Birthing Addicts and Curly Cue. Fairly certain the rest (including TMTTM's title track of sorts, The One) were never touched after 2011-12. 

We actually do have Take Me to the Moon's "studio" version of ITIC. The whole project was registered before she went on The Voice, so self-produced acoustic and probably recorded through her laptop haha. I love her old songs though :flutter:

The leaked file of The One from Ron Shapiro's SoundCloud page is another self-produced laptop recording— so it might be the TMTTM version…
There was also a scrapped music video for that song, meant to be the follow-up to I Think I'm Crazy. Melanie posted a few stills from it.

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

1 hour ago, 13 Bitches said:

i could see any of these songs on portals (and they would fit better than EVIL or SPIDERWEB)

I always though Kerlis Shadow Works album plus the Blossom and Feral Hearts singles would make a cute MM3 

1.     Blossom

2.     Mimicry

3.     Everybody Bleeds

4.     Black Magic             (Zolita)

5.     Savages

6.     The One

7.     Legends

8.     Evil Angel                  (Zolita) 

9.     Better

10.   Ghost 

11.   Diamond Hard

12.   Tuleloits 

13.   Feral Hearts

thats how I could imagine it

4 hours ago, Coloringbooks said:

Race — I believe so. This was a 2013 EP contender, although we aren't sure if it made it, since she didn't perform or speak about the song very much. 

A Million Men — Yes, a studio-recorded (but acoustic) version leaked in 2021. After recording the acoustic demo, Melanie's plan was for the final version to have strings and proper production 

The only Take Me to the Moon songs to receive re-recorded/studio versions for the 2013 EP were I Think I'm Crazy, Birthing Addicts and Curly Cue. Fairly certain the rest (including TMTTM's title track of sorts, The One) were never touched after 2011-12. 

We actually do have Take Me to the Moon's "studio" version of ITIC. The whole project was registered before she went on The Voice, so self-produced acoustic and probably recorded through her laptop haha. I love her old songs though :flutter:

Fun fact; Vinnie (her ex-boyfriend whom she wrote the song about)'s music video upload is still available on his channel:

The leaked version of The One which Ron Shapiro had posted on his SoundCloud page is another self-produced laptop "studio"— so it might be the version from TMTTM…

I feel like those SoundCloud recordings are rly rough  cus I remember being able to hear a fish tank in them :trisha:

The only snippets I’m not a fan of so far are Void and Evil. The production seems really messy, like demos that need a lot of work. 

Banks   Billie Eilish    Evanescence   Florence + the Machine

Grimes   Halsey   Lady Gaga   Lana Del Rey   Lights   Lorde   MARINA   

Melanie Martinez   Poppy   Purity Ring   Sky Ferreira   

1 hour ago, Anonymcomenter said:

I always though Kerlis Shadow Works album plus the Blossom and Feral Hearts singles would make a cute MM3 

thats how I could imagine it

ehhhh Shadow Works was super disappointing for me, very electronic but didn't go anywhere at the same time. One is probably the only song I'd want Melanie to sing. And Diamond Hard is no better than Spider Web

5 minutes ago, 13 Bitches said:

ehhhh Shadow Works was super disappointing for me, very electronic but didn't go anywhere at the same time. One is probably the only song I'd want Melanie to sing. And Diamond Hard is no better than Spider Web

I meant with a production rework of course, not as electronic 

I think Blossom, Mimicry and Better suit her just fine 

mel's evolution is so funny because she went from being canceled in 2015 for ableism and "romanticizing" sensible topics such as being kidnapped/SA'd to writing the most SJW'd songs ever in 2016/17 cause wtf is this

"Why does she have to be white to
Be seen as a fucking equal?

But I'm just me, I'm no police
I'm not qualified to go searching"

so blunt and for what :rip: 

12 minutes ago, 13 Bitches said:

mel's evolution is so funny because she went from being canceled in 2015 for ableism and "romanticizing" sensible topics such as being kidnapped/SA'd to writing the most SJW'd songs ever in 2016/17 cause wtf is this

"Why does she have to be white to
Be seen as a fucking equal?

But I'm just me, I'm no police
I'm not qualified to go searching"

so blunt and for what :rip: 

glad im not the only one who thinks erase her is corny as fuck