Jack

Melanie Martinez

18 minutes ago, sadness is a butterfly said:

She scrapped the album after that dude called her out on Instagram and we are getting the original MM3 tracks instead :sass:

but foreal where are the snippets 

Feels like something might have gone wrong and Melanie's team is doing their best to get past it without anything getting screwed up too bad. I just feel like the timing of the snippets/eggs/etc has gotten kind of weird out of nowhere when everything before seemed timed to a T. :oopna2:

14 minutes ago, ButterflyBones said:

Feels like something might have gone wrong and Melanie's team is doing their best to get past it without anything getting screwed up too bad. I just feel like the timing of the snippets/eggs/etc has gotten kind of weird out of nowhere when everything before seemed timed to a T. :oopna2:

i blame the spider song :crossed:

i fear this album is where she lost her appealing - the very Melanie appealing that she always has .

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

if barely juice is on that album I'll cry. I know she isn't. But maybe one of her lyrics made it into another song or something. I wish there was a full so bad 

1 hour ago, SalvaWHORE said:

i fear this album is where she lost her appealing - the very Melanie appealing that she always has .

So y'all dragged K-12 and After School through the mud, but suddenly Portals (without a single song released yet mind you) is where she lost her appeal? :delish:

I don't wanna be that person but a lot of you just love being haters, like…

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

10 minutes ago, ImNoAngel said:

my unpopular opinion is i like the snippets more than all the leaked songs :sluttybunny:except dragons blood and sirens. i do hope they make it. 

I agree. Though add gardens to the list of songs that need to be added. 

Just now, Coloringbooks said:

So y'all dragged K-12 and After School through the mud, but suddenly Portals (without a single song released yet mind you) is where she lost her appeal? :delish:

For real, lol. We haven't even heard a single song in full yet, and at least we're getting actual music this time instead of SJW nursery rhymes. K-12, we're looking at you..

maybe not every single egg contains a song snippet? If we are still getting DEATH on Friday then maybe some eggs have parts of music videos filmed for the album? Also one could have the teaser/trailer for Portals the movie (if it’s even gonna be called that). One of her dancers is credited on “Peach” so there must be something going on besides DEATH

8 minutes ago, a banister said:

maybe not every single egg contains a song snippet? If we are still getting DEATH on Friday then maybe some eggs have parts of music videos filmed for the album? Also one could have the teaser/trailer for Portals the movie (if it’s even gonna be called that). One of her dancers is credited on “Peach” so there must be something going on besides DEATH

A trailer would be cool, but I doubt it'd be ready this soon. Really not looking for any music video clips videos though. The snippets are enough of a tease for me and I'd rather not see bits and pieces of the videos before they're released. It would just spoil part of the fun of seeing them for the first time.

I wonder how her backup dancers will be dressed and made up in this album. Hoping to see some exploration of different magical creatures in the designs. :nails:

Someone shared this list earlier with The Grants on it, I have no idea if it’s reputable but Death is on it too for this week. 

https://tinnitist.com/2023/03/12/next-week-in-music-march-13-19-the-long-list-300-releases-on-the-way/

topsters2-2-1.png

It's a beautiful life, remember that too, for me.