6.    Pussy 

7.    Guts

8.    Butthole (feat. Cupcakke) 

9.    Eyeballs

10.  Blackheads & Pimples
11.  Nostrils

12.  Flappy tits

13.  Brains

Am I a Dbree Crybaby now?? :xgiggle: No joke, seeing how her lyrics are going, this kind of concept is more believable im afraid 

1 hour ago, Coloringbooks said:

ag7yjnp.jpg

I see what she's saying and I agree, but I don't see why she felt the need to respond. "I'm sorry you feel disconnected from the energy of transformation" is definitely a bit much, and it's probably not even an adult that she's responding to.

Some people are going to be disappointed in the changes being made in her sound and style, and that's just part of creating art. She seems to take herself(and criticisms of her) too seriously sometimes, and her spiritual rants can come across as egotistical, AKA the "If you think you don't like my music, it's because you. Just. Don't. Get. It" post. I know it's not always easy but I wish she would just do her thing and stop worrying about the critics.

5 minutes ago, ButterflyBones said:

I see what she's saying and I agree, but I don't see why she felt the need to respond. "I'm sorry you feel disconnected from the energy of transformation" is definitely a bit much.

Some people are going to be disappointed in the changes being made in her sound and style, and that's just part of creating art. She seems to take herself(and criticisms of her) too seriously sometimes, and her spiritual rants can come across as egotistical, AKA the "If you think you don't like my music, it's because you. Just. Don't. Get. It" post. I know it's not always easy but I wish she would just do her thing and stop worrying about the critics.

I don’t think the original comment was overly rude, he was just sharing his thoughts, which were presented in a fairly reasonable way. Her response was a little extra, and it’s kind of a bad look to reply the way she did. 

topsters2-2-1.png

It's a beautiful life, remember that too, for me.

14 minutes ago, Anonymcomenter said:

MM4 concept: 

1.    Umbilical Cord

2.    Esophagus (feat. Sia)

3.    Toenail Fungus

4.    Armpit Hair (feat. Maroon 5)

5.    Broken Bone

6.    Pussy 

7.    Guts

8.    Butthole (feat. Cupcakke

9.    Eyeballs

11.  Nostrils

12.  Flappy tits

13.  Brains

Am I a Dbree Crybaby now?? :xgiggle: No joke, seeing how her lyrics are going, this kind of concept is more believable im afraid 

cupcakke is literally coming to my town soon and i couldnt get tickets :bebe:DEAD

i have the CB sessions in 2 albums

Night Mime

Spoiler

01. Bombs On Monday Morning

02. Night Mime

03. Cooties
04. Where Do Babies Come From?
05. Rocking Horse

06. Patient

07. Can't Help Falling In Love (Interlude)

08. Schizo

09. A Thousand Words

10. Haunted

11. ZzZz

12. Strawberry Fields Forever

Coloring Book

Spoiler

01. Coloring Book

02. Seesaw

03. Rotten Milk

04. Unhappy Meal

05. Ring-Pop

06. Arts & Crafts

07. Jumprope

08. Trophy Wife

09. Ninety Nine Cent Store

10. Band-Aid

11. Sticks & Stones

12. Rough Love

and then I just used the rest to make Bittersweet Tragedy it's own EP

Spoiler

01. Bittersweet Tragedy

02. Dead To Me

03. Bones Are Blue

04. You Love I

05. Dressed In Mistakes

06. Psycho Lovers

15 minutes ago, Anonymcomenter said:

MM4 concept: 

1.    Umbilical Cord

2.    Esophagus (feat. Sia)

3.    Toenail Fungus

4.    Armpit Hair (feat. Maroon 5)

5.    Broken Bone

6.    Pussy 

7.    Guts

8.    Butthole (feat. Cupcakke) 

9.    Eyeballs

11.  Nostrils

12.  Flappy tits

13.  Brains

Flappy Tits needs to be an Ashnikko Collab with a bit of Maggots mixed into it :hype:

7 minutes ago, sadness is a butterfly said:

Her response was a little extra, and it’s kind of a bad look to reply the way she did. 

She shoots herself in the foot with this a lot. It's made her come across kind of shitty in the past, like her "You. Just. Don't. Get. It" post after rape/CSA victims were talking about being triggered by Tag You're It, and people were criticizing her use of sexual/otherwise inappropriate themes with literal child characters as the face of it all.

She really needs to learn when to ignore something and help herself out. The spiritual rants are especially off putting in a very "I'm on a higher level of being than you mortals could understand" sort of way.

14 minutes ago, ButterflyBones said:

I see what she's saying and I agree, but I don't see why she felt the need to respond. "I'm sorry you feel disconnected from the energy of transformation" is definitely a bit much, and it's probably not even an adult that she's responding to.

methinks the success of Cry Baby got to her :true:

16 minutes ago, ButterflyBones said:

She shoots herself in the foot with this a lot. It's made her come across kind of shitty in the past, like her "You. Just. Don't. Get. It" post after rape/CSA victims were talking about being triggered by Tag You're It, and people were criticizing her use of sexual/otherwise inappropriate themes with literal child characters as the face of it all.

She really needs to learn when to ignore something and help herself out. The spiritual rants are especially off putting in a very "I'm on a higher level of being than you mortals could understand" sort of way.

I don’t think she’s that bad… at least she knows how to remove herself from these situations… to be fair 

the response wasn’t the best but hey, for almost 10 years in the industry, she’s had very few “slips”… most of them when her music leaked and that’s understandable 

it’s hard being an artist and not respond to the criticism (even if it comes in a fair respectful way). What I mean is, even if it wasn’t the right move, u can’t tell this is something she does very often… this girls barely uses social media and usually owns her business! Props to her for that, I know I couldn’t and other artist have much worse history of responding to haters :smokes3:

That said I do think she has a higher concept of herself mostly cause of her asslicking friends and she tends to cut off the ones who give her some kind of constructive criticism (Stella Rose when she warned about weed and she called her out in Lunchbox Friends) 

I don’t think she knows there’s a middle ground between supporting you and straight up hating! She doesn’t accept external ideas and that shows… in her art… and not in good way! 

im all for standing your ground but if all your fans and professional critics are saying your craft is getting worse, maybe u should listen not just to please others but to better yourself

i see people talking about cry baby outtakes. a few years ago i made an album made out of cry baby outtakes. i put the order together thinking about the relationship between cry baby and johnny. it's like what happens between training wheels and pity party. the beginning and end of the relationship and why. if anyone cares to know.

Spoiler
  1. 99 cent store
  2. ring pop
  3. arts & crafts
  4. jumprope
  5. cooties
  6. where do babies come from?
  7. rocking horse
  8. haunted
  9. bombs on monday morning
  10. a thousand words
  11. seesaw
  12. schizo
  13. night mime

18 minutes ago, ImNoAngel said:

i see people talking about cry baby outtakes. a few years ago i made an album made out of cry baby outtakes. i put the order together thinking about the relationship between cry baby and johnny. it's like what happens between training wheels and pity party. the begging and end of the relationship and why. if anyone cares to know.

Reveal hidden contents
  1. 99 cent store
  2. ring pop
  3. arts & crafts
  4. jumprope
  5. cooties
  6. where do babies come from?
  7. rocking horse
  8. haunted
  9. bombs on monday morning
  10. a thousand words
  11. seesaw
  12. schizo
  13. night mime

:oop:

im getting conflicting dates for Cake, April 2014 and July 19 2014

https://melanie-martinez.fandom.com/wiki/Cake

Edited by The Siren

6 minutes ago, sadness is a butterfly said:

This is my coming out post that Cooties is not a good song :oprah3:

I love its production but the lyrics are cringey at times :true: 

but the vocal layers and the harmonies :legend: 

Ring Pop is miles better and it's probs my favourite Cry Baby outtake.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

8 minutes ago, sadness is a butterfly said:

This is my coming out post that Cooties is not a good song :oprah3:

Just now, Glitter Boy said:

I love its production but the lyrics are cringey at times :true: 

but the vocal layers and the harmonies :legend: 

Ring Pop is miles better and it's probs my favourite Cry Baby outtake.

My actual  (4+5)/11 …. Ring pop intro haunts me so annoying but it could’ve been a great song

Just now, Anonymcomenter said:

The response wasn’t the best but hey, for almost 10 years in the industry, she’s had very few “slips”

Oh how I wish for her sake this were true, lol. :deadbanana:

She's been crucified before for all kinds of shit, like saying "I'm sorry, I'm talking" after being interrupted during a speech/performance. It's not fair, but she's a very polarizing artist so it's to be expected.