Jack

Melanie Martinez

34 minutes ago, Anonymcomenter said:

I know that… Madonna and Lana also do that a lot……still why keep the golden shower thing? :awkney:

I think "pissing on the soils that [he] spoiled" is basically her saying the guy didn't care about or respect the garden (their relationship) despite all the effort she put into sustaining it. Also sort of similar to like, pissing on someone's grave lol 

10 minutes ago, rabbit boi said:

wow, guess keenan became a target after the k&ol breach,,, hopefully we get to hear an og standard k-12 outtake and maybe get some stems

Erase Her/Trophy (2017) and NDJE (2020) started spreading in a batch together, but those three originated from somewhere else. There wasn't some massive Michael Keenan hack like what happened with K&OL.

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

I'm glad to see Melanie looking so happy with someone who seems to care for her and support her so much. She's gained a lot of weight, started taking more time for herself and expressing herself more personally, and seems much healthier in general. Being in a relationship with your best friend is one of the healthiest things. I hope they're as wholesome in private as they look on camera!

P.S., big thanks to Verde for giving us some of the most gorgeous photos and videos of Melanie. They've got a great vision together and he has done an amazing job of helping to execute it.

13 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

Wait I forgot about Fetus snippet :true:

I kinda like that one ngl :oprah3: it seems really sweet like a love song, and not on the nose like Spider Web and Void.

I like BOTL sonically, I think the production is very reminiscent of N&T but her vocal inflections irritate me on that snippet.

I will confess BOTL and Evil have been stuck in my head the last few days. :karaoke:

topsters2-2-1.png

It's a beautiful life, remember that too, for me.

2 minutes ago, sadness is a butterfly said:

I kinda like that one ngl :oprah3: it seems really sweet like a love song, and not on the nose like Spider Web and Void.

I like BOTL sonically, I think the production is very reminiscent of N&T but her vocal inflections irritate me on that snippet.

I will confess BOTL and Evil have been stuck in my head the last few days. :karaoke:

I find the lyrics in there lackluster and messy… classic After School Melanie… sonically it’s not that bad, actually the only really bad one for me is the Spider Song! Also it may have to do with the fact it was teased right after the Limbs snippet and they sound too similar

For me the catchiest are Death, Void and Evil followed by Larynx