Jack

Melanie Martinez

Just now, sadness is a butterfly said:

I agree, it was distracting. Though it was hard to hear, so I will see if they sound better in my own headphones/speakers.

^^^ I hope for the next release Melanie is a little more realistic with the transitions. Transitions can be great, but if they don't fit into the song they ultimately do take away from the experience. The average listener is most likely going to put the songs they enjoy into a playlist alongside music from other people and just press shuffle. I think she markets her work with the idea that people will sit down and listen in track list order every time, which just isn't what most people do. 

Okay… I may be reaching and It might become a guilty pleasure of mine but I really enjoyed Nymphology… I think is one of the most interesting things she has done so far, is not as repetitive and predictable as Void, Death and Evil and not as awful as Spider Web…. 

idk :bebe:

ngl the audience being annoying and talking during the beginning instrumentals of Contortionist sounded kinda amazing with that intro. it sounded like the beginning of a music video :defeated:

contortionist may be my fav out of the songs :defeated:

3 minutes ago, The Siren said:

ngl the audience being annoying and talking during the beginning instrumentals of Contortionist sounded kinda amazing with that intro. it sounded like the beginning of a music video :defeated:

contortionist may be my fav out of the songs :defeated:

Contortionist is a BOP givin Show & Tell :true:

Just now, The Siren said:

that outro def should have been its own track. immediate skip :crossed:

The outro is attempting to transition into Light Shower, but it's one of the worst transitions we've heard of the album so far just because the songs are so different. I'll probably just be clipping it off the track in FL Studio when I make my own album track list. 

really LOVE the Womb verses, the chorus needs a different instrumental :crossed:

1 minute ago, Salem said:

The outro is attempting to transition into Light Shower, but it's one of the worst transitions we've heard of the album so far just because the songs are so different. I'll probably just be clipping it off the track in FL Studio when I make my own album track list. 

i might move it to the beginning of Light Shower

the void lyric “pipe down with the noise i cannot bear my sorrow, i hate who i was before” hits different when your bipolar and every second of the day feels so overwhelming you cant take it. and i DO hate who i was before i hate my manic self like :wowcry: she wrote this for me…:lange:

Just now, baked said:

the void lyric “pipe down with the noise i cannot bear my sorrow, i hate who i was before” hits different when your bipolar and every second of the day feels so overwhelming you cant take it. and i DO hate who i was before i hate my manic self like :wowcry: she wrote this for me…:lange:

it could also be the anthem for any LGBT+ person coming out of a toxic household/out of the closet :wowcry:

2 minutes ago, The Siren said:

it could also be the anthem for any LGBT+ person coming out of a toxic household/out of the closet :wowcry:

she gave us open-endednes in the song to relate to our own story i die ! :wowcry:

11 minutes ago, baked said:

This is literally how I feel about it 😭 gotta love bi polar lol. 

Jealousy's a disease bitch get well soon

naur because TV & FS ate so harf

nymphology was pretty good but the penis line did have everybody in the shop laugh

portals is 8/10

SaTdw.gifSaTdd.gif

I had a lot of fun at the listing party but damn the people around me would not stfu:crossed: it’s called a LISTENING party not a talking party. The people at my Lana party were not nearly as chatty as this one