Jack

Melanie Martinez

Just now, Glitter Boy said:

:deadbanana: WHY MELANIE WHY :lange: 

If it was for vinyl, slay bitch. But CD and digital releases…yeah no. Some CD players by default do like a 2 second gap before the next track actually starts playing, also it’s just easier to skip digitally and CD wise, so we’re more likely to

what if the cockroaches have psychedelic pussy?

1 minute ago, 13 Bitches said:

https://krakenfiles.com/view/h30YUkDGDC/file.html

the disconnected interlude just leaked

somene leak the song stems of every song on the album so we can appropriately fix the album :trisha:

Just now, Pop The Balloons said:

Has anyone's CD order shipped? Mine hasn't I only got the signed CD not the bundle

I ordered signed CD and the splatter vinyl, vinyl shipped without the CD. They better not cancel it.

topsters2-2-1.png

It's a beautiful life, remember that too, for me.

3 minutes ago, sadness is a butterfly said:

it’s the beginning of TV babe

yeah i know, my TV hasn't got it lmao

Just now, sadness is a butterfly said:

I ordered signed CD and the splatter vinyl, vinyl shipped without the CD. They better not cancel it.

melanie scamtinez strikes again

what if the cockroaches have psychedelic pussy?

Portals (Melanie Martinez): 

1.     Death

2.     Dragons Blood

3.     Nymphology

4.     Tunnel Vision

5.     Faerie Soiree

6.     Leeches        (With Hawaii Space Guitar) 

7.     Spider Web

8.     Moon Cycle

9.     Garden

10.   Needle & Thread

11.   The Contortionist 

12.   Evil

13.   Void              (Original)

with the right transitions this could work really nice, story wise it can also be interesting!

First she reincarnates (Death), runs through the forest and escapes from the dragon which is the representation of depression and kills it (Dragons Blood), reaches a fountain and becomes a nymph (full form) with multiple other women while several people are watching between the trees (Nymphology), when she surfaces and comes back to the forest to be approached by several satyrs who are only looking for sex but avoids them (Tunnel Vision), enters a fairy dance but manages to escape representing the addiction to party and alcohol (Faerie Soiree) and falls in a pit full of leeches that try to suck her dry like the industry does with artists (Leeches). Then she’s trapped by a giant spider which is supposed to portray social media nowadays (Spider Web). She finally finds a lover (a werewolf) and tries to seduce him even if she’s on her period YUH (Moon Cycle), but he finds another girl in town so she kills him and uses the body as fertilizer in her greenhouse (Garden). She finds another lover (Needle & Thread) but he ends up being another manipulative jerk that forces her to fit his standards literally by demanding a show of contortionism (The Contortionist). She breaks up with him (Evil) and ends up dying again to start all a lover again in another universe (Void).

this way the album would have explored more themes than the Oliver Tree breakup, she should have scrapped the diss tracks 

Damn Melanie, u had AOTY in your hands…