Jack

Melanie Martinez

i finished listening to the album, maybe it's cause we've been dealing with it for basically years but it didnt get me that excited, that are good tracks of course, but also bad tracks, and some tracks that had potential but got ruined, also the final transition from womb to death is not smooth at all and it bothers me lol, i'll be streaming tho i'm still a fan after all these years and i'll be creating my own version of Portals later with the leaked tracks ofc :ma:

1 minute ago, Anonymcomenter said:

portrait

portray* btw :hooker:

portrait = a painting, drawing, photograph, or engraving of a person, especially one depicting only the face or head and shoulders.

Just now, 132 said:

yars, the one mentioned earlier from cheese site

well get it from sharemania.us they got it in hi-res flac

as for my thots on the album, its bad :trisha:

the intro of some songs were placed at the end of the previous track and the transitions are distracting, messy and ugly :trisha:

also the way Battle of the Larynx is WORSE than Moon Cycle in studio form :trisha:

help :trisha:

2 minutes ago, The Siren said:

portray* btw :hooker:

portrait = a painting, drawing, photograph, or engraving of a person, especially one depicting only the face or head and shoulders.

well get it from sharemania.us they got it in hi-res flac

sorry, the corrector of my keyboard 😅

2 minutes ago, The Siren said:

as for my thots on the album, its bad :trisha:

the intro of some songs were placed at the end of the previous track and the transitions are distracting, messy and ugly :trisha:

also the way Battle of the Larynx is WORSE than Moon Cycle in studio form :trisha:

help :trisha:

personally i like BOTL but i agree with the transitions thing, they can be annoying at times

1 minute ago, Veinsineon said:

I don’t see anyone shitting on God Web any more though :true: dislikers are staying real silent for some reason

wait until you see my ranking then

Just now, champainproblms said:

i'm listening to the album right now and i'm underwhelmed with the transitions lol i thought they would be more seamless like beyonce's renaissance

she aint got that budget or power 

what if the cockroaches have psychedelic pussy?

Just now, champainproblms said:

i'm listening to the album right now and i'm underwhelmed with the transitions lol i thought they would be more seamless like beyonce's renaissance

i thought they'd be good to begin with :trisha:

1 minute ago, Veinsineon said:

I don’t see anyone shitting on God Web any more though :true: dislikers are staying real silent for some reason

sorry but the chorus is still outrageous… even if the verses are good, a song can’t be 50/50 

the thing is some other songs like BOTL and LS are even worse so… :omfg2: