Jack

Melanie Martinez

Okaaayyy! The first listen in Hd and it’s better than what I thought… still think it could have been much better:

1. Death - 7: it’s a cute opener but not much replay value for me

2. Void - 7.5: Same as Death, I prefer the leaked version. Also the transition doesn’t work

3. Tunnel Vision - 10: A bop as we all new, the new production is cute but that outro could have been better as a Faire Soiree intro… it only adds lenght to the song and this could be one of the most streamed of the album so not a very smart move. That said, the intro transition into the actual song may be the only satisfying one in the whole album 

4. Faerie Soiree - 7.5: It’s cute, could be longer as many songs here… different to what we’ve heard so far. Once again, horrible transitions 

5. Light Shower - 4: the instrumental is cute but I expected a switch up, the lyrics are very bad also. Very long for what it’s worth

6. Spider Web - 5.5: the verses are really good and that pre-chorus, are u kiddin me? And then that beat drop happens… sorry but I think I will never be able to get used to it 

7. Leeches - 8: Very cute “ballad” and the new production added to the song 

8. Battle Of The Larynx - 4.5: It’s not a bad song, but in the context of the album… it’s a no. But imma give it up to that outro… beautiful!!! 

9. The Contiortonist - 9.5: a bop!! The samples really add to the vibe of the song… only critique I’m missing a last chorus… the lack of bridges in this album I swear! 

10. Moon Cycle - 8.5: Okay… this new production is really good and I enjoyed the song a lot more than I would like to admit! The lyrics are still horrible though 

11. Nymphology - 9: As I thought, really good and catchy. I don’t get the hate honestly 

12. Evil - 8: from all the “rock” songs my favourite, but nothing new there

13. Womb - 6.5: A cute closer, but I expected more… still really catchy 

Overall the album is better in HD… still wish Garden, N&T or Dragons Blood replaced Light Shower, Spider Web or BOTL…

also those transitions… veeeery bad! 

tunnel vision still being the best on the album says a lot about melanie’s decision to remove K&OL from the album :rip: 

i still don’t think BOTL, EVIL, MOON CYCLE and NYMPHOLOGY deserved to be on the album over Sirens, Garden, Needle & Thread or Fingers Crossed but the rest are great I suppose 

just listened to album in hq it's not as bad as i thought it was. but for me it's her worst 

faves: tunnel vision, evil, battle of the larynx, the contortionist

everything else I don't care about 

P.S moon cycle isn't that bad only the lyrics are awful 

WHY IS THE FS INTRO AT THE END OF TV :scream:

4 minutes ago, Yellow said:

I saw earlier this leaked hq can someone plz tell me where to look 

sharmania.us you need an account but they have it in hi-res

1 minute ago, The Siren said:

WHY IS THE FS INTRO AT THE END OF TV :scream:

sharmania.us you need an account but they have it in hi-res

U r the best, thank u, ily :kiss:

1 minute ago, Anonymcomenter said:

Is there a producer or something in this threat that can erase those transitional sounds so we can make our own tracklist? 

thanksss :awkney2:

the best i can do is move some parts to another track but i cant filter out sounds,

i think @Glitter Boy does that stuff?

the frog throughout Leeches RUINS A BEAUTIFUL SONG AND ITS DISTRACTING :crai:

2 minutes ago, The Siren said:

the best i can do is move some parts to another track but i cant filter out sounds,

i think @Glitter Boy does that stuff?

I could give it a try :teehee: ALTHOUGH I'm more used to make segues between songs rather than splitting them :rip: I didn't know there were segues in the album :dua: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

Just now, Glitter Boy said:

I could give it a try :teehee: ALTHOUGH I'm more used to make segues between songs rather than splitting them :rip: I didn't know there were segues in the album :dua: 

almost every song has a transition and almost all of them are either put on the wrong track or are just distracting and ruin the replay value

Just now, The Siren said:

almost every song has a transition and almost all of them are either put on the wrong track or are just distracting and ruin the replay value

:deadbanana: WHY MELANIE WHY :lange: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2: