Jack

Melanie Martinez

7 minutes ago, The Siren said:

GUYS WHAT IS THAT ANIMATION ON HER SITE

https://www.melaniemartinezmusic.com/

edit - the ^ link didnt show it :defeated:

edit 2 - the site showed the tunnel/hole teaser image with water ripples all over the page :defeated:

that's been there for weeks

18 hours ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

ur right it was so bad (the 5 minute breaks between every song drove me crazy - those songs don't all deserve intros !!) but idc i've been to every melanie tour i can't break the tradition  :lush:

crybaby tour was by far the best though so i fear melanie just doesn't have the passion she used to have - and that's fine it isn't a bad thing she's grown up it's normal it's just sad 

5 MINUTES? IT WAS LIKE FUCKING 20 MINUTES

Just now, Hunnnter said:

5 MINUTES? IT WAS LIKE FUCKING 20 MINUTES

yeah tbh they felt way longer than 5 minutes i was being nice  :thumb3:  everyone was on their phones in between songs bored out of their minds.. then melanie would come on stage and half sing half lip sync a song and then boom another long break waiting for her to get into a huge strawberry shortcake dress thing.. a waste 

2 hours ago, Synchronicity said:

If it really is Sirens I wonder what caused her to release it? The popularity within the fan-base? Her label making her release it? 

Or maybe this was all planned and she just didn't know how to fit it into her movie script hence why it didn't make it on the standard edition :true:

the label or popularity theory is probably the one since the theme is very similar to Nymphology and it could have been perfectly included in the storyline. 

In my opinion she didn’t release it because songs like Death and Leeches feel very similar, Sirens was probably a predecesor to them 

5 minutes ago, The Rhino Designer said:Also, YouTube gurlie was cute for a while but she's getting a lil extra.

Was she ever “cute” though? :wtf:

also, if Melanie is getting a deluxe out is time for her to give the gays what they want, and that’s Garden, Sirens, Dragons Blood, Barely Juice and Needle & Thread. :kiss:

a new cute song similar to the The Contortionist would be cute too :defeated:

46 minutes ago, sadness is a butterfly said:

My pixelated intestine one came today, and has a cracked jewel case. :toofunny:

that is easily fixable. that was just from poor packaging/handling :toofunny:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07ZL13LHR