Jack

Melanie Martinez

9 minutes ago, The Siren said:

I can't remember all of what I have but I think some of these have been around for a while now. 

Idk anything about that jukebox demo tho?

Oh, cool. Hadn't seen those before myself.

Jukebox demo could very well be fake, sounded messy and weird, can't find the link rn but I'll try to.

2 hours ago, notthatdreamy said:

Idk anything about that jukebox demo tho?

Can't remember where I first heard this but this is what I could find on YouTube. Tbh, it took me a good while to hear any Carousel in this lol.

34 minutes ago, notthatdreamy said:

Can't remember where I first heard this but this is what I could find on YouTube. Tbh, it took me a good while to hear any Carousel in this lol.

What the fuck is that mess? 

34 minutes ago, 13 Bitches said:

unpopular opinion but she gets a lil too offended by these silly inoffensive rumors for my taste :rip:

Sorta my take too :biblio: to be fair, I don't know what it's like having people say fake shit and claim it's you, but cmon girl, where's your woke unbothered energy that you've been promoting. 

At the same time I'm kinda glad she stood up to annoying fan cause some of us are unbearable 

It's not her standing up to the BS rumors that bothers me, but the fact that she's pretty much only been showing up and speaking as herself lately when she's checking fans on social media, or on the radio in full costume with some awful voice filter.

It doesn't feel like we're really getting Melanie Martinez anymore, or even getting her full "vision" for Portals because she's insisting on waiting until her film gets greenlit(which may never happen) to give us the full context for the album. What's the point? This whole era and new persona of hers is just so far removed from all of the things that made her past work so special, IMO.

normalize hacking random ass producers who've been working on music since like 2013 and looking for melanie.. she worked with ANYONE

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind

1 hour ago, ButterflyBones said:

It's not her standing up to the BS rumors that bothers me, but the fact that she's pretty much only been showing up and speaking as herself lately when she's checking fans on social media, or on the radio in full costume with some awful voice filter.

It doesn't feel like we're really getting Melanie Martinez anymore, or even getting her full "vision" for Portals because she's insisting on waiting until her film gets greenlit(which may never happen) to give us the full context for the album. What's the point? This whole era and new persona of hers is just so far removed from all of the things that made her past work so special, IMO.

I think it's just where we're at. When she returns with her film idea, we'll fully get her, but everything in her career and life has led her to this point where she would rather isolate away from a ton of publicity. I don't blame her. The amount of shit she gets if she says one thing. She can never win. Even with her own FANS leaking her music and scamming people :toofunny:

5 hours ago, Ultra Violet said:

Sorta my take too :biblio: to be fair, I don't know what it's like having people say fake shit and claim it's you, but cmon girl, where's your woke unbothered energy that you've been promoting. 

At the same time I'm kinda glad she stood up to annoying fan cause some of us are unbearable 

well this time i get it because it was an edit claiming it was her

but usually it’s just fans speculating about upcoming releases (considering that she has given us 0 content since void video) and she’s on the comments acting super passive aggressive “i wish you guys would stop ❤️

idk if she needs money for the film maybe she should rework some of the tracks the fans want.. even if she already has enough for it just some extra money

and i don't seem to mind

3 hours ago, rancidgirl said:

idk if she needs money for the film maybe she should rework some of the tracks the fans want.. even if she already has enough for it just some extra money

She really could be getting her own say yes to heaven success with releasing some leaks 

28 minutes ago, The Siren said:

She really could be getting her own say yes to heaven success with releasing some leaks 

MENACE TO SOCIETY release = 4x grammys for her AND the producers, 1 billion streams within a year of release, taylor swift remix, afterlife ep with needle & thread, dragons blood, and fingers crossed all with over 300 million streams 

and i don't seem to mind

Can she drop the film thing…? 

not trying to be rude, but she sucks as a director and her scripts are shit. She should stick to making music videos cause K-12 the movie was a mess. It actually made me realize how childish she can be… a 5 year old could write a better plot 

her stubborness and victim complex is getting on her way, and that’s a shame cause she has potential: great ideas (maybe not always executed the best way but), a unique voice, a loyal fanbase, the support from her label (as much as she complaints, they always have backed up her crazy ideas) etc. 

16 hours ago, 13 Bitches said:

well this time i get it because it was an edit claiming it was her

but usually it’s just fans speculating about upcoming releases (considering that she has given us 0 content since void video) and she’s on the comments acting super passive aggressive “i wish you guys would stop ❤️

Maybe she should stay true to her "I spend 99% of my time away from this strange digital world" claim :air2:

11 hours ago, Anonymcomenter said:

Can she drop the film thing…? 

not trying to be rude, but she sucks as a director and her scripts are shit. She should stick to making music videos cause K-12 the movie was a mess. It actually made me realize how childish she can be… a 5 year old could write a better plot 

her stubborness and victim complex is getting on her way, and that’s a shame cause she has potential: great ideas (maybe not always executed the best way but), a unique voice, a loyal fanbase, the support from her label (as much as she complaints, they always have backed up her crazy ideas) etc. 

ur judging off of one movie btw 

and i don't seem to mind

3 hours ago, rancidgirl said:

ur judging off of one movie btw 

Well… the music videos and concept for portals as well as recent interviews don’t tell me otherwise, they still feel for kids :oic2: the Void MV is specially bad and messy. Give Melanie a budget and she will find a way to spend it in the stupidest way 

Even Crybaby sounded more mature and well put together. She’s regressing on quality so much it hurts. And when she shows some of her past brilliance (Garden, Dragons Blood, Fingers Crossed, Needle & Thread) she leaves it unreleased! Make it make sense :bebe:

4 hours ago, Anonymcomenter said:

Well… the music videos and concept for portals as well as recent interviews don’t tell me otherwise, they still feel for kids :oic2: the Void MV is specially bad and messy. Give Melanie a budget and she will find a way to spend it in the stupidest way 

Even Crybaby sounded more mature and well put together. She’s regressing on quality so much it hurts. And when she shows some of her past brilliance (Garden, Dragons Blood, Fingers Crossed, Needle & Thread) she leaves it unreleased! Make it make sense :bebe:

void music video was so good don't even.. but true about the unreleased songs, some of her bests

and i don't seem to mind