Jack

Melanie Martinez

3 hours ago, baked said:

pls the “i wish to not be perceived” shirt is sooo tacky :awkney: 

I am genuinely so disappointed in her and this era, I saw the bigger picture at first but now it's just boring, dragged out, confusing and messy and like others have said there isn't much of anything to talk about like it was DOA.

Jealousy's a disease bitch get well soon

Merch is cool, what we NEED is new music content... via interviews, bts, releasing singles, unreleased, etc. It can't be that hard and is such an easy way for Mel to make money. We deserve visuals of Cry Baby deluxe too and I'm still upset about there being no video for Teddy Bear :crossed:

I'll have mixed feelings if Void wins best VFX at the VMAs tonight. On one hand, she deserves an award and I'll be happy for her if she gets it. On the other hand, I wish her first major award wasn't for one of her worst music videos, while MVs like Mrs. Potato Head, Mad Hatter, etc. got paid dust.

If she does win though, I wonder if she'll do an acceptance speech in the alien suit with the chipmunk voice, lol.. :et:

2 hours ago, ButterflyBones said:

I'll have mixed feelings if Void wins best VFX at the VMAs tonight. On one hand, she deserves an award and I'll be happy for her if she gets it. On the other hand, I wish her first major award wasn't for one of her worst music videos, while MVs like Mrs. Potato Head, Mad Hatter, etc. got paid dust.

If she does win though, I wonder if she'll do an acceptance speech in the alien suit with the chipmunk voice, lol.. :et:

I hope the fuck she doesn't :crossed:

Void deserved a win. Events like these value popularity over arts though, so I knew Toilet Sniff would get it. Barbie World was also much better than Anti-Hero. 

Nonetheless I'm proud of Melanie for getting a nomination at a huge event like the VMAs. She's a true artist and visionary! kinda giggling at her not showing up, she really doesn't care!!

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

16 hours ago, Coloringbooks said:

Void deserved a win. Events like these value popularity over arts though so I knew Toilet Sniff would get it. Barbie World was also much better than Anti-Hero. 

Nonetheless I'm proud of Melanie for getting a nomination at a huge event like the VMAs. She's a true artist and visionary! kinda giggling at her not showing up, she really doesn't care!

:awkney:

23 hours ago, Coloringbooks said:

Void deserved a win. Events like these value popularity over arts though so I knew Toilet Sniff would get it. Barbie World was also much better than Anti-Hero. 

Nonetheless I'm proud of Melanie for getting a nomination at a huge event like the VMAs. She's a true artist and visionary! kinda giggling at her not showing up, she really doesn't care!!

Anti-Hero had like no sfx anyway like 💀 did they even watch Void? I'm assuming Taylor was bound to win the moment her name was in submission and that's just sad.