Melanie Martinez

22 hours ago, CoochieSwirlC said:

IMG-2216.jpg

"art with substance"

> nearly plot-less K-12 film
> NFTs of "edgy" versions of old toys
> stolen artwork merch
> awful green-screened "M&G" photos
> tacky half-baked songs like Moon Cycle coming out while decent songs like Needle & Thread fall to the wayside

12 hours ago, Tana Mongeau said:

eating pure vagina

it's giving when people raised concerns that the Cry Baby era spent a little too much time sexualizing its preschool-aged characters and being inappropriate with its subject matter (which is even more true after K-12 and songs like "Wheels on the Bus"), and Melanie's response was a salty post like "you just don't GET it"

12 hours ago, Tana Mongeau said:

eating pure vagina

I live in a weird world… ya it's sad but it's true… 

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

1 hour ago, Coloringbooks said:

Didn't you literally talk on Discord about using your Training Wheels T-shirt as a cumrag? and defend your pedophile boyfriend who sent nudes to multiple children?

Also, you stan Elita who's done way worse than Melanie ever has 😭... she was actually into ageplay on Tumblr. Sit this one out

Oh my 🥴

Melanie should make more songs like this, it's still one of my favourites

Her voice just sounds heavenly here especially on the bridge :legend:

4 minutes ago, honeymooncd said:

Love how we r just moving on from that....okay!

Not that I don't stand by what I said… but publicly fighting on LanaBoards is kind of embarrassing for everyone involved :lel:

let's get back to Melanie talk 

I've been a fan of melanie since 2016, and have followed her career for a long time. I used to love her, but I'm kind of over her now. The only reason I am still sort of tuning into her is because of my friend, and because portals have a couple great songs. She feels super passive aggressive to me when she talks to fans recently, it's rubbing me the wrong way. A specific example I'm thinking of is when she commented on this girl's post about Oliver Tree, saying that the song wasn't about him- but in a very rude way. Earlier that day, she had also added an insta story about it too, but not about that specific song or any song in general tbh. Everyone started attacking the fans(even though everyone thought the same thing) and Melanie has been here long enough to know that her fans are capable of doing that. I still am iffy about the whole timothy situation as well, but I'm not going to dwell on it right now. I'm not sure if anyone will care about my two cents, but here it is.

Mm9Nf5Z.gif

"I want to stay home, be left alone- Someone make up my mind so I don't have to decide"

https://www.last.fm/user/fakeeyelash13- my last fm <33

18 minutes ago, Coloringbooks said:

Melanie should make more songs like this, it's still one of my favourites

Her voice just sounds heavenly here especially on the bridge :legend:

Her acoustic era was so cute. I still listen to her cover of Creep and The One Who Got Away :flutter:

giphy.gif 

55 minutes ago, SoftwareUpgrade said:

Did everyone try the chicken Melanie bobble-head perfume bottle :slayty:? I thought the chicken pink thing perfume was lovely :D!!

i personally will actually try at least one of them once theyre in the smaller more affordable sizes :true: