Jack

Melanie Martinez

14 hours ago, ButterflyBones said:

She said it was her favorite video she'd planned so it sucks we never got to see it.

okay, but she probably felt the same way with Void before releasing it and… girl… 

she probably though she ate with that and though it was better than any other MV by her, when in fact, it’s her worst. Not even the K-12 movie is that bad. 

11 minutes ago, Anonymcomenter said:

okay, but she probably felt the same way with Void before releasing it and… girl… 

she probably though she ate with that and though it was better than any other MV by her, when in fact, it’s her worst. Not even the K-12 movie is that bad. 

:omfg2: She definitely thought she ate with the Void video. When really something like the teaser snippet she put on insta before the album would have been better. Some grungy blair witch thing would have served so good.

10 minutes ago, Ultra Violet said:

:omfg2: She definitely thought she ate with the Void video. When really something like the teaser snippet she put on insta before the album would have been better. Some grungy blair witch thing would have served so good.

void is so bad… 

like sis really could have just taken the budget money and flush it down the toilet. 

after the failure that was the bakery was ive never looked forward to any of her videos 

image04.gif?v=7de1b8f7

11 hours ago, The Siren said:

She just needs a new team. People to co-write video treatments and proofread things. 

she needs to retire the concept album theme and just work on really well written alt pop songs imo, i'd be so here for a conceptless but cohesive alt pop album without the gimmicks 

12 hours ago, heavensentslut said:

after the failure that was the bakery was ive never looked forward to any of her videos 

The video for The Bakery is so stunning she’s so confident and it’s so sexy to see her feeling comfortable in her body, it might be one of her best videos tbh

That Trilogy teaser, man.. I'm not enjoying this era at all anymore, and cannot believe we're nearly a year into it now and it still has almost zero substance. I'd rather see a 3 minute video of her talking, without the mask, and get nothing else for months than be fed crappy CGI teasers and bad music videos with a dash of boring, faceless live shows.

I was listening to DEATH yesterday too, and all I could think of was how wasted its potential was! She could've made her most powerful, heartfelt and beautiful MV yet(same with VOID) but instead it felt overdone and underdone all at once. I'm confused at what she's trying to achieve here, and I definitely don't want to know what a Portals movie would look like if the MVs can't even land. Just disappointed with this era all around.

We used to have this thread somewhat active but it's been so boring and dead as of late, Melanie girl you gotta step it up do something.

I was talking to a friend about portals and this era and they commented on his boring this era is and how it doesn't feel as if Melanie put her all into it like she did with cry baby, and they suggested her label is to blame saying they're being to controlling so maybe Melanie couldn't do what she wanted (I think it's not so much that but idk) 

Jealousy's a disease bitch get well soon

49 minutes ago, Pop The Balloons said:

We used to have this thread somewhat active but it's been so boring and dead as of late, Melanie girl you gotta step it up do something.

I was talking to a friend about portals and this era and they commented on his boring this era is and how it doesn't feel as if Melanie put her all into it like she did with cry baby, and they suggested her label is to blame saying they're being to controlling so maybe Melanie couldn't do what she wanted (I think it's not so much that but idk) 

if the label did not care about being financially drained because of melanie's movie idea (again), sure this thread would be popping but we'd be dragging it and her again as a repeat of K-12