Jack

Melanie Martinez

2 hours ago, Loon1e said:

Apparently in the movie script Dragons Blood was gonna be the end credit song and could have been our Fire Drill but since the movie will most likely not be made we won't get it as a single :defeated:

(this info came from an insider who previously leaked the deluxe song titles and track lengths)

Was it Jack?

3 hours ago, cool3dworld said:

Did K-12 even have a storyline like it was just songs and then like 10 minute intervals of really really bad acting ah I hate being so negative but she really fell off after Cry Baby.

I think what Melanie claimed was that each song was a different year for kindergarten through to senior year of high school (12th grade)

4 hours ago, Loon1e said:

Apparently in the movie script Dragons Blood was gonna be the end credit song and could have been our Fire Drill but since the movie will most likely not be made we won't get it as a single :defeated:

(this info came from an insider who previously leaked the deluxe song titles and track lengths)

Are we sure that "Dragon's Blood" was the end credits song? I thought it was just the last song in the actual film?

5 hours ago, Loon1e said:

Honestly, if releasing that shitty movie is the price to get Dragons Blood in streaming….

im fine playing it on SoundCloud! 

nothing can convince me to waste another hour and a half of my life on that shit to hear a song I already played 1000 times (and I will continue playing) 

2 hours ago, Anonymcomenter said:

wait! How did I not know about this BOP!?!?! 

is it even real? With the IA shit I don’t even know, but if so… it’s so good!! 

i didnt know about it either, but i need it now :whoopi:

13 hours ago, CoochieSwirlC said:

Ik it’s random to bring this up now but whatever happened to this vinyl variant? I would like to know :oprah7:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CqBFZ0CLdu8/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA%3D%3D

This is the first I'm seeing this cover on a vinyl :oprah7:

18 minutes ago, cool3dworld said:

Pretty sure it’s real, but it’s pre cry baby, could be wrong tho, she would work with literally anyone in 2012-2014 perio

On 11/22/2023 at 6:56 PM, Anonymcomenter said:

wait! How did I not know about this BOP!?!?! 

is it even real? With the IA shit I don’t even know, but if so… it’s so good!! 

Real snippet leaked by Bree, possibly PORTALS era. 

Verde has made a burner insta account posting pictures of fans without their consent and he is getting attacked for it and he even liked a comment calling him out.

Plus Melanie posted a weird ass photo of a book on trying to not reincarnate on earth again (possibly hinting at a breakup?). so much weird stuff going on:cryney:

1 hour ago, Loon1e said:

Verde has made a burner insta account posting pictures of fans without their consent and he is getting attacked for it and he even liked a comment calling him out.

Plus Melanie posted a weird ass photo of a book on trying to not reincarnate on earth again (possibly hinting at a breakup?). so much weird stuff going on:cryney:

It's not fans, just random people out in the streets. I think Verde is trying to make a point about paparazzi and fans taking photos of famous people without their consent. Like "This bothers you, why doesn't that? we're all people."

But it comes across as hypocritical since he's basically just becoming part of the problem himself :rip: and doing exactly what he's condemning⸺unless he's getting permission and asking them beforehand (which doesn't seem very likely)

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

1 hour ago, Coloringbooks said:

It's not fans, just random people out in the streets. I think Verde is trying to make a point about paparazzi and fans taking photos of famous people without their consent. Like "This bothers you, why doesn't that? we're all people."

But it comes across as hypocritical since he's basically just becoming part of the problem himself :rip: and doing exactly what he's condemning⸺unless he's getting permission and asking them beforehand (which doesn't seem very likely)

I don’t like verde, bring back Alphabet Boy so she makes BOPs again