2bfdb5f27c0411b17e7345642d0743ba99f47af0
 𝓟𝓾𝓽 𝓶𝓮 𝓸𝓷𝓽𝓸 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓫𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓴 𝓶𝓸𝓽𝓸𝓻𝓬𝔂𝓬𝓵𝓮

𝓕𝓲𝓯𝓽𝓲𝓮𝓼 𝓫𝓪𝓫𝔂 𝓭𝓸𝓵𝓵 𝓭𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓼 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓶𝔂 '𝓘 𝓭𝓸' 

𝓘𝓽 𝓸𝓷𝓵𝔂 𝓽𝓪𝓴𝓮𝓼 𝓽𝔀𝓸 𝓱𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓼 𝓽𝓸 𝓝𝓮𝓿𝓪𝓭𝓪

⋆.˚⭒⋆.˚─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───⋆.˚⭒⋆.˚ 

8 hours ago, Anonymcomenter said:

Is a music forum luv

sorry for commenting on her artistry :bebe:

maam, literally every post for the past few months has been the same thing: her artistry is decaying since 2016, blah blah blah.

its quite repetitive :kum:

4 hours ago, The Siren said:

maam, literally every post for the past few months has been the same thing: her artistry is decaying since 2016, blah blah blah.

its quite repetitive :kum:

Well…. It has 

we are also surprised by her choices since she kept some Bops unreleased :crossed:

well to be more positive I love Melanie's concepts and her creativity never fails. I was and still am genuinely shocked how dedicated she is to this character I know it's not easy to practically live in a pink alien mask most of the time she's in public

I also really love her voice and it suits acoustic music so so well (Intervals & I Think I'm Crazy are so cute)

𝐼 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶 𝒟𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑜 𝐵𝒶𝓁𝓁 𝑀𝒾𝓃𝒹
𝒩𝑜𝓉 𝑜𝒻 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝓌𝑜𝓇𝓁𝒹

⋆♥⋆

img%5D

i have a few questions —
is cry baby deluxe cd gonna happen because ive just seen its stated its coming out in may this year, and have we ever gotte anything regarding unreleased stuff during crybaby era since toy chest, like any info about nnew unleaked tracks or dates about that era

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y

also i bet everyone forgot but i havent about those snippets of alphabet boy, strawberry fields forever, zzzz, pity party sessions.... surprised it takes so long for them to be leaked

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y

On 3/25/2024 at 10:13 AM, Anonymcomenter said:

Why is a song about periods getting on my feels? Da fuc? :defeated:

for real, her voice, melody and production in this song is otherworldly :crai: transcends me to another world 

I'm surprised at your neverending Moon Cycle and Nymphology support, since those were the first songs I got rid of when the album came out :eartha: except for the Amulet interlude, those are mandatory skips for me :true: and even more knowing we got them over Needle & Thread or Fingers Crossed :lolno2:

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

7 minutes ago, Glitter Boy said:

I'm surprised at your neverending Moon Cycle and Nymphology support, since those were the first songs I got rid of when the album came out :eartha: except for the Amulet interlude, those are mandatory skips for me :true: and even more knowing we got them over Needle & Thread or Fingers Crossed :lolno2:

I actually think those were scrapped in favor of Light Shower which I find even more unfortunate :gasp:

12 minutes ago, Anonymcomenter said:

I actually think those were scrapped in favor of Light Shower which I find even more unfortunate :gasp:

nah, Light Shower is okay. tbh I don't know which song was scrapped in favour of which one (maybe except for Death and Void, kinda obvious judging by the titles) but it's truly a crime Garden, Needle & Thread, Fingers Crossed and Dragon's Blood weren't included. I was hoping to see them officially out somehow but it's very unlikely :agree: 

41 minutes ago, Glitter Boy said:

nah, Light Shower is okay. tbh I don't know which song was scrapped in favour of which one (maybe except for Death and Void, kinda obvious judging by the titles) but it's truly a crime Garden, Needle & Thread, Fingers Crossed and Dragon's Blood weren't included. I was hoping to see them officially out somehow but it's very unlikely :agree: 

my guesses are: 

- Sirens for Nymphology 

- Garden for BOTL / Evil 

- Needle & Thread / Fingers Crossed / Magnets for Light Shower (yikes) 

- Dragons Blood for Battle Of The Larynx (the worst by far) 

- Emerald for Amulet outro 

and that’s based on the topic of the songs and general storyline… but I’m pretty sure of that since she takes the concept of the album so seriously. She has stated multiple times she thinks of the titles and meanings before even making the songs 

anyway, every change was for worse in all the cases :crying2:

6 minutes ago, Anonymcomenter said:

my guesses are: 

- Sirens for Nymphology 

- Garden for BOTL / Evil 

- Needle & Thread / Fingers Crossed / Magnets for Light Shower (yikes) 

- Dragons Blood for Battle Of The Larynx (the worst by far) 

- Emerald for Amulet outro 

I never thought of Garden being replaced by Evil but the angry vibe is very similar :shock2:

2 minutes ago, ts2003 said:

Am I the only who likes nymthology? It’s a bop and wouldve been a nice bonus track instead of being on the main album 

tbh the verses aren't absolutely terrible but I can't with the chorus. i'd take any outtake over it any minute.

1 hour ago, Glitter Boy said:

tbh the verses aren't absolutely terrible but I can't with the chorus. i'd take any outtake over it any minute.

Idk… I like It, it’s catchy and her adlibs on the last chorus just sold it to me! It’s not my favorite but definitely not my least favorite either… that spot is for Light Shower, BOTL, Void (final) and maybe Womb :bebe:

still, Tunnel Vision is still up there! At least one of the 5 initial BOPs made the album