Jack

Melanie Martinez

Eclipse said it a multiple times that the song wasn't called Band Aid or Blue Knees. I once asked him on twitter and he said to me that he sent out the song with the wrong title, we'll never know the truth

Also she tweeted this

https://mobile.twitter.com/MelanieLBBH/status/843697418730328064

She's still recording stuff for the album? I don't understand.... didnt she say that the album was done? ugh

Eclipse said it a multiple times that the song wasn't called Band Aid or Blue Knees. I once asked him on twitter and he said to me that he sent out the song with the wrong title, we'll never know the truth

Also she tweeted this
https://mobile.twitter.com/MelanieLBBH/status/843697418730328064

She's still recording stuff for the album? I don't understand.... didnt she say that the album was done? ugh

I assumed this was about the Mad Hatter video

But if it is about music then  :toofunny: - also when I was reading the comments someone said the album's coming out in December when I thought fall I thought like September- November 

Pearl-praying.webp?fit=300,200&ssl=1

gZ0f.gif

I assumed this was about the Mad Hatter video

But if it is about music then  :toofunny: - also when I was reading the comments someone said the album's coming out in December when I thought fall I thought like September- November 

i don't know what she was referring to at this point. i hope it's the video ahah

and she said into her last interview that everytime she works more on the album the release date changes, and told that we should except nothing before december or something like that

Songs in the Video User @bestamericanrecord on Instagram Posted:

"Synthetic" by JoJo

"Good Things Come (So Wait)" by Charli XCX

"Mermaid Hotel" by Lana, there are 2 files with this name on the post that page posted. (alt version with alt title??)

"!!Pretty Baby 1" by Lana (new version maybe ??)

"My Song 57" by Lana

"All is Forgiven" by M&TD

"Super Human" by M&TD (FROOT outtake?)

"Valley Of The Dolls" by M&TD (new version?)

"We Belive",(probably misspelled) by Charli XCX

"Nothing to Hide From" by Ryn Weaver

"Helium" possibly by Melanie Martinez, cannot see full name.

"Dead Body V2 - Alias - Frequency - Martinez" by Melanie Martinez (??? no idea what this is???)

"My Guy - Ref2" by Unknown???

"Your Girl" by Lana [Full Version]

and last, but not least:

"White Coat Full Vox Hook" (probably a stem) by Foxes