Jack

Melanie Martinez

Omg I really hate her 12 year old fans that believe every random snippet of instrumental is a leak. Like it could be just a squeaky toy played on loop and they'd either be like "OMG SOUNDS SO GOOD!! CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS ON HER NEXT ALBUM" or "NOW IT'S NEVER COMING BECAUSE MELANIE SAID SHE WON'T RELEASE LEAKED MUSIC, I HATE YOU. #CRYBABIESRESPECTTHEARTIST"

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

Omg I really hate her 12 year old fans that believe every random snippet of instrumental is a leak. Like it could be just a squeaky toy played on loop and they'd either be like "OMG SOUNDS SO GOOD!! CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS ON HER NEXT ALBUM" or "NOW IT'S NEVER COMING BECAUSE MELANIE SAID SHE WON'T RELEASE LEAKED MUSIC, I HATE YOU. #CRYBABIESRESPECTTHEARTIST"

one of the worst fanbases out there

I didnt want to expose my opinion but since everyone is doing it rudely everywhere in this forum...

Her album was mediocre (not in a bad way), the aesthetics were better and she pretties sums up the personality of most of her new fans: big grown up babies. And that's what makes me distant from her stuff... 

I still bop whenever a song from CB comes on my shuffle idk what you guys are talking about.

Maybe I didn't overplay it too much when it first came out and I don't really associate myself with the fanbase on social media unless Melanie herself posted something and I just skim the comments lol. 

But yeah I see how two albums for one concept is too much. :pft:

tumblr_ov81kxfRAq1t0t62zo1_500.gif

And what's worse is that we most likely will be getting CB 2.0 

I don't see the problem with a CB 2.0

I loved Crybaby and still do. The sound was great. Honestly wished Lana would have stuck with BTD and gave us a 2.0..... but that's not for this discussion. lol

Her fanbase is definitely annoying I do agree with that. And she doesn't handle things very well either (guess it goes with the crybaby subject matter). But she shouldn't have taken this long. She's holding onto this album too much. Let it go. It was good but it wasn't THAT good.

Just got the full BBK, it sucks and I'm disappointed but I mean it's a demo so :/

did it leak or did you just come across it?

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother

Someone gave it to me, it's terrible, definitely not finished, the ending just kinda cuts off

oh wow, maybe itll leak soon then lmao it seems to be so casually handed out yet somehow we still dont have the full publicly

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother

the only good songs off of CB are the bonus tracks + gingerbread man :hottie: the rest got old real quick

if MM2 has bops like play date then i'm stanning again

Exactly  :eartha:  Except for cake, worst on the album imo  :creep: