Jack

Melanie Martinez

Okay what the fck is this??? Just leak the full. Also that could have been her best song, can it just leak already???????? I've been waiting for too long  :wtf2:

Also where did the title Blue Knees come from? When did this happen?

Okay what the fck is this??? Just leak the full. Also that could have been her best song, can it just leak already???????? I've been waiting for too long :wtf2:

Also where did the title Blue Knees come from? When did this happen?

It's been traded around as Blue Knees. Also she sings those words in the song.. so it cane from that. But Degenerate told me that it's not the right title and that no one knows it. Lmao

Her music is clear and i can't think of any hidden messages except when you reverse her tracks like for one you hear "pedophile" and "help me" in some of her reversed songs like these:

"hello pedophile" "im the one that tortures" "all hail the fire"

ok normally I don't believe all that song in reverse = a secret message sh!t but oMG! that alphabet boy one has me scared sh!!t, I can actually clearly hear her say "hello pedophile" a number of times throughout the song, for example at 1:14-1:19 !!!!

and she keeps saying "help me!" every time she would normally sing "a-a-a ba-ba-ba-ba" 

and I even heard "fondle me", "touching", "he punishes me", "torture", "horny", "don't touch me", "does he want it all?" and "keep begging" at different points which is super weird because it like has a story of child abuse behind it.

Normally I'd just write these sorts of words off as a coincidence but the fact that her whole aesthetic is built around a baby or young kid, and the Tag You're it/Milk and Cookies concept is about being kidnapped kinda just drills in the theory that she might have planned for these words to be there, or they subconsiously found a way into the project. 

Either way, creepy as FÜKK!

ok normally I don't believe all that song in reverse = a secret message sh!t but oMG! that alphabet boy one has me scared sh!!t, I can actually clearly hear her say "hello pedophile" a number of times throughout the song, for example at 1:14-1:19 !!!!

and she keeps saying "help me!" every time she would normally sing "a-a-a ba-ba-ba-ba" 

and I even heard "fondle me", "touching", "he punishes me", "torture", "horny", "don't touch me", "does he want it all?" and "keep begging" at different points which is super weird because it like has a story of child abuse behind it.

Normally I'd just write these sorts of words off as a coincidence but the fact that her whole aesthetic is built around a baby or young kid, and the Tag You're it/Milk and Cookies concept is about being kidnapped kinda just drills in the theory that she might have planned for these words to be there, or they subconsiously found a way into the project. 

Either way, creepy as FÜKK!

Omg i usually cringe so bad at people trying to find hidden messages in reversed songs. But this is really cool, and funny that even the reversed words fit her theme, like wow. 

Have you noticed some of her songs have reversed lyrics in the normal version?

Like in Teddy Bear, at 2:49, those backwards words are the reverse "Didn't outgrow you" from the second verse

You can hear it played backwards at 0:59 here

Actually i cant remember if thats the similar case in other songs. I think i was thinking of grimes instead

OH i remembered! Its in You Love I (Unreleased) 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7YpV-wIK_dw

At the start, those backwards words is from a Marilyn Monroe interview: "Uh, do I feel happy in life?"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vmjh4qFopWU

I love this, I always heard, "um, don't go back with him, girl" in YLI, I love that song so much

ZKcaooE.png

honestly this binch should just release the new lead single and forget whatever cry baby videos are left or else she's gonna pull a marina nd bankrupt her label

It's just Mad Hatter left! I'd be so stressed if she left one song out of the standard out

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

honestly this binch should just release the new lead single and forget whatever cry baby videos are left or else she's gonna pull a marina nd bankrupt her label

Melanie has actually said she's funding these videos herself to finish them all and that would be insane to have the whole album as a visual piece except one song (ignoring bonus tracks, which don't fit into the album storyline).

H0bDaqU.gif