Jack

Melanie Martinez

I actually kinda keep up with this thread and I literally don't kno what "bbk" is…

blue blue knees, alternatively known as "band aid" or "jump rope"

snippets have been leaking like crazy since last year but the whole track still hasnt surfaced unedited and in a decent quality for long enough that anyone can download it

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother

blue blue knees, alternatively known as "band aid" or "jump rope"

snippets have been leaking like crazy since last year but the whole track still hasnt surfaced unedited and in a decent quality for long enough that anyone can download it

it's not called jump rope, it's called blue knees... Even if Eclipse said that he gave the track out with the fake title and that BK isn't the actual tit'll, but still, it's not jump rope... jump rope is a whole different song

it's not called jump rope, it's called blue knees... Even if Eclipse said that he gave the track out with the fake title and that BK isn't the actual tit'll, but still, it's not jump rope... jump rope is a whole different song

i know but its been referred to as that sometimes for ... some reason

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother

Thank you for clearing that up, SO many 12 year olds think it's Jump Rope (which doesn't make any sense)

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif