Jack

Melanie Martinez

Since in general i'm not all boohooey nice on this site

I'd GAG and hope if you got raped you'd experience this pretty typical process of a woman reporting sexual assault 

People are idiots because they believe someone when they said they were raped

If this was some cute girl who was saying some grimey 40 year old raped her, you wouldn't be saying this shit lmao you fool

wow thanks for the amazing feedback! because that is definitely the way to change a person mind right ? wish rape upon them right ?

all I'm asking for is for y'all to see both sides, not to completely disregard the 'victim'

Imagine how many women have had their lives ruined by being raped........

It's a lot more than the amount of false accusations.

That's a misogynistic thing to say, maybe you should do some reevaluating, talk to some survivors. Rape apologism isn't a good look.

I'm sort of hoping it turns out to be the truth in the end so y'all can learn to stop assuming something. i don't know how many women had their lives ruined, family not talking to them anymore just because of a stupid man who decided to abuse them and had a bunch of raging idiots automatically accusing her of lying, asking for "PROOF"

wow its crazy how when something that considered a crime, there needs to be proof. wow they should totally take that away, so i can wrongly accuse all my enemies without needing any proof. wow what a perfect world

Yep, her (ex)stans must be having a really hard time. But knowing that she did this must be enough to make her music sound reeeaally uncomfortable, so they'll be over her in no time.

Imagine, if you don't ever get to fully know a person close to you, let alone a (kinda) celebrity.

So when will she speak about this? Her career is ruined anyways.

actually no scrap that, not 'if' you got, i flat out hope you do lmao it'd shut that mouth of yours sharpishhhh

Okay calm down that's also so fucked up.

tumblr_o3dsrkyP3X1ug1kl3o1_400.gif

@@Harlem i..uh really wouldn't say that, the previous statement was a hypothetical this just an unnecessary threat, lemme tell u rn the comeback ain't worth the afterparty

:usrsney:

wow its crazy how when something that considered a crime, there needs to be proof. wow they should totally take that away, so i can wrongly accuse all my enemies without needing any proof. wow what a perfect world

Amber Heard literally filmed Johnny Depp fighting with her and people are still asking for proof

that's the problem

ppl: where is the prof

women: *show the proof*

ppl: that's fake! where's the proof

i won a underrated member lipster award im dog im nice don't come for me or i will eat u

Since in general i'm not all boohooey nice on this site

I'd GAG and hope if you got raped you'd experience this pretty typical process of a woman reporting sexual assault 

People are idiots because they believe someone when they said they were raped

If this was some cute girl who was saying some grimey 40 year old raped her, you wouldn't be saying this shit lmao you fool

"Rape is terrible"

*then wishes rape upon someone*

reported 

wow thanks for the amazing feedback! because that is definitely the way to change a person mind right ? wish rape upon them right ?

all I'm asking for is for y'all to see both sides, not to completely disregard the 'victim'

I stand by it lmao, it'd be a really good learning experience for you

Serena, i'm not your teacher and i'm not gonna try and teach you how not to be a complete and utter moron

Don't back-peddle with your 'just see both sides, thats all im saying!!!'

You make snidey comments that people commenting are 'rape investigators' or w/e and then referred to someone who just wanted to say their feelings about them saying they were raped 'stupid little hoe who decided to tell a lie and had a bunch of raging idiots automatically believe her', don't try and paint yourself as the voice of reason who just wants people to see both sides

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_1h0d6zmin8g0

I'm only gonna say, I'm not will sure if this real if there's nore more news that proves these things.

This person maybe it's believer, but the way he expressed these things maybe are prepared.

This is my opinion, I'm not defending Melanie or Timothy

I'm only gonna say, I'm not will sure if this real if there's nore more news that proves these things.

This person maybe it's believer, but the way he expressed these things maybe are prepared.

This is my opinion, I'm not defending Melanie or Timothy

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

Amber Heard literally filmed Johnny Depp fighting with her and people are still asking for proof

that's the problem

ppl: where is the prof

women: *show the proof*

ppl: that's fake! where's the proof

alright but don't group me with those people. THAT IS PROOF. if someone showed me a video of melanie and timothy and anything considered abused happened, then i would be on board. I'm not saying she wasn't raped, I'm just saying to stop jumping to conclusions

I stand by it lmao, it'd be a really good learning experience for you

Serena, i'm not your teacher and i'm not gonna try and teach you how not to be a complete and utter moron

Don't back-peddle with your 'just see both sides, thats all im saying!!!'

You make snidey comments that people commenting are 'rape investigators' or w/e and then referred to someone who just wanted to say their feelings about them saying they were raped 'stupid little hoe who decided to tell a lie and had a bunch of raging idiots automatically believe her', don't try and paint yourself as the voice of reason who just wants people to see both sides

you completely contradicted yourself. you're here wishing rape on someone on the internet whos just saying to not be so quick to judge. you need some fresh air

NOWHERE did i say she wasn't raped, I'm just simply asking questions and making small points and y'all are losing your minds over someone elses opinions on a lanaboards site. if you really want to make a difference about rape in society, get out and protest not wish rape upon someone who lives across the world from you lmao. this is why no one takes y'all sjws serious

This may be controversial saying this, and i'm not saying it's the truth but WHAT IF the friend was lying? I hate Melanie so i'm definitely not tryna make excuses for her but... it's still a possibility right? Nobody come for me cus i'm not siding w Melanie, i'm just curious

Hi it's me resident LB legal amateur expert (law student lol)

So if she was lying, MM could sue her for libel (which requires her to present the burden of proof of actual malice). The thing is, it's such a risk to come out and accuse a public figure of rape/molestation/etc. that more often than not, the accusations are true. Timothy could lose a considerate about of money and even her career if it was a lie. Additionally, she would get a lot of bad press and to my knowledge, it seems like she is trying to become a musician herself. With all that being said... what's the point of lying? She has so much to lose.

That's kind of the paradigm that appears with a lot of sexual assault cases that involve public figures. Alleged victims have so much to lose from accusing someone of sexual assault. It's better to believe them than to be too skeptical. 

@@Harlem i..uh really wouldn't say that, the previous statement was a hypothetical this just an unnecessary threat, lemme tell u rn the comeback ain't worth the afterparty

:usrsney:

girl i get what you're saying but it's not a 'threat'

a threat 

threat
θrɛt/
noun

1. 1.
    a statement of an intention to inflict pain, injury, damage, or other hostile action on someone in retribution for something done or not done

Is it kinda wishing something bad happens to someone? yeah it's that 

Vt7yiz8.gif 

so now this went from a discussion n a communal dragging to a v awkward set of replies how are y'all tonight ?

mel deserves to rot and im happy her career died before it got to really take off

actually no scrap that, not 'if' you got, i flat out hope you do lmao it'd shut that mouth of yours sharpishhhh

Too far

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Hi it's me resident LB legal amateur expert (law student lol)

So if she was lying, MM could sue her for libel (which requires her to present the burden of proof of actual malice). The thing is, it's such a risk to come out and accuse a public figure of rape/molestation/etc. that more often than not, the accusations are true. Timothy could lose a considerate about of money and even her career if it was a lie. Additionally, she would get a lot of bad press and to my knowledge, it seems like she is trying to become a musician herself. With all that being said... what's the point of lying? She has so much to lose.

That's kind of the paradigm that appears with a lot of sexual assault cases that involve public figures. Alleged victims have so much to lose from accusing someone of sexual assault. It's better to believe them than to be too skeptical.

Finally someone who thinks! (And is educated)

Why the fuck people who are hating Melanie can't understand the probability that Timothy is lying.

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

girl i get what you're saying but it's not a 'threat'

a threat 

threat
θrɛt/
noun

1. 1.
    a statement of an intention to inflict pain, injury, damage, or other hostile action on someone in retribution for something done or not done

Is it kinda wishing something bad happens to someone? yeah it's that 

" i flat out hope you do" isn't that a statement with intentions that somebody gets injured, damaged, or inflicted with pain? in retribution for something done/not done is understanding the scrutiny of victims and how much doubt they go through.. im js all around it's a bad look n isn't pretty, obv no need to play nice but it's a p harsh statement ngl

NOWHERE did i say she wasn't raped, I'm just simply asking questions and making small points and y'all are losing your minds over someone elses opinions on a lanaboards site. if you really want to make a difference about rape in society, get out and protest not wish rape upon someone who lives across the world from you lmao. this is why no one takes y'all sjws serious

You were grouping her in with 'stupid little hoe who decided to tell a lie and had a bunch of raging idiots automatically believe her', don't backpeddle, it's really fucking pathetic lmao

You're an idiot, go put the dunce cap on and sit in the corner girl