Jack

Melanie Martinez

Yeah that's true, some people have it and I highly believe that it will be fully leaked in 2019, probably after MM2 got released, all of those leakers are currently waiting for MM2 to come out. The leaking era ain't over yet :)

I'm 99% sure that some of those people who have the song don't even like Melanie's fans so I doubt that'll happen soon. But we'll just have to wait and see I guess  :toofunny:

On second thought the song is still spreading so I could be wrong

I really hope she cuts the fetish-y baby sh*t this era. I stanned for Crybaby til I realized it was the soundtrack for DDLG demigirl aromantic sheet pan omni-queers  :facepalm:

MM2 is school themed.

giphy.gif

I really hope she cuts the fetish-y baby sh*t this era. I stanned for Crybaby til I realized it was the soundtrack for DDLG demigirl aromantic sheet pan omni-queers  :facepalm:

I'm sure she won't cut the crybaby aesthetic, because that's just the way she lives her life, but make it more elevated and mature (if that makes sense  :creep:)

I like the soft vintage style she's been showing on insta lately,

And she's getting rid of all her toys so let's hope Cry Baby persona really is over

Same here

Once she ditches her whole crybaby persona/aesthetic for good (what she's known for) and does something different y'all gonna complain about something either way just let the girl live and enjoy the music (if we get it next year  :excited:)

like the ones on her house sitting in shelves and stuff? how do we know that?

She posted a insta video of some of the dolls in a box for donation

R5sPD4M.jpg

Meh a 4 year album cycle is pretty slow when you are at the start of your career imo. She should at least release an album every two years to stay relevant. 

Meh a 4 year album cycle is pretty slow when you are at the start of your career imo. She should at least release an album every two years to stay relevant. 

Oh yeah I didn't think about that she is just starting out lol Agree, I'm just so use to Bjork, who also did an her 2nd and 3rd album after 2 years.

we don't need this abusive fanny fiddler in our lives, so she can keep the rest of her career to herself honestly

my gay ass does 

i have zero interests in her movie ventures but can't wait for her new album! love her whiny voice and hope it comes this year. 4 year album cycle isn't too bad.

is 2018 even part of the album cycle if she did absolutely nothing though? I tought it finished in with the release of Mad Hatter n Sept 2017

is 2018 even part of the album cycle if she did absolutely nothing though? I tought it finished in with the release of Mad Hatter n Sept 2017

i dont know the technical definition of album cycle but I just consider it to be the amount of time elapse from the previous released album.

and damn. she must be so tired of the album if she kept hearing after she was done making it.