Jack

Melanie Martinez

Try harder.

And this is why I don't post the title, so that Melanie's rats fans can't claim to have it.

:teehee:

Lol were rats? Excuse me your the one who's got a Napoleon complex and leaks lana crap that's not even good, just because you dont like Melanie doesn't mean others don't so share the goodies with others too because not everyone like crusty old lana songs. Oh there's also other ways for them to get you besides the fact you know the song name, PS. Ryn Weaver didn't seem too happy you had some of her stuff ;)

Jealousy's a disease bitch get well soon

Lol were rats? Excuse me your the one who's got a Napoleon complex and leaks lana crap that's not even good, just because you dont like Melanie doesn't mean others don't so share the goodies with others too because not everyone like crusty old lana songs. Oh there's also other ways for them to get you besides the fact you know the song name, PS. Ryn Weaver didn't seem too happy you had some of her stuff ;)

You are a little late with these "drags"

Go back to listening to your diaper wearing fave and shut up

Ryn is my friend now, we bop to her unleaked and I give her my opinion

This is exactly why I don't leak shit

Because of lil rats like you xoxo

Why am I even in this toxic place

Bye

Bye

Lol sure that's like saying Beyonce is your neighbor lol so not true, also if anyone here's a rat it's you king of the busted ;) you aren't even fucking hot get over yourself geez you give the lgbtq community a bad name 

Bye

Eventually you'll get what's coming to you wth your terrible attitude and selfishness hunty 

Do people actually think that stuff like this will make him feel bad and he'll leak what they want?

shut THE fuck up

BzhmW.png

Omg what does this have to do with anything :flop:

He's constantly saying shit like "what's up gays" (in his SoundCloud message) and he is gay, this is how the gay community gets stereotyped as even tho not everyone is like it, his behavior does fit the role 

How are you guys today?

I learned that I'm a heartless ugly hoarder with a Napoleon complex who gives the LGBT community a bad name and potentially has Beyoncé as my neighbour. Also Ryn Weaver hates me and I got busted.

Crying a thousand tears while listening to my unleaked Melanie.

How will I recover? :poordat:

He's constantly saying shit like "what's up gays" (in his SoundCloud message) and he is gay, this is how the gay community gets stereotyped as even tho not everyone is like it, his behavior does fit the role 

shut THE fuck up

Lana's got like maybe 10 good unreleased songs which include serial killer,anhela forever and starry eyed to name a few the rest sound cheap and terrible 

How are you guys today?

I learned that I'm a heartless ugly hoarder with a Napoleon complex who gives the LGBT community a bad name and potentially has Beyoncé as my neighbour. Also Ryn Weaver hates me and I got busted.

Crying a thousand tears while listening to my unleaked Melanie.

How will I recover? :poordat:

Have fun because you'll get your account shut down once again like you have in the past :)