Jack

Melanie Martinez

Tell me you're not really trying to come for Lana Del Rey in a Lana Del Rey forum. :oprah2:

I love lana I really do but most of her unreleased stuff is not that good I have at least 20 or so of them I actually like 

I love lana I really do but most of her unreleased stuff is not that good I have at least 20 or so of them I actually like 

I was just mad and trying to get under eclipses skin

Jealousy's a disease bitch get well soon

Sorry everybody, i messed up, i was in a really bad mood & since i crave that song so much i said these things out of my anger! I didn't mean it, sorry, and eclipse I'm sorry I was mean to you i really want the songs but I feel like it's unfair you only leak lana so I got mad I sincerely apologize and hope youll forgive me. Ily all 

Jealousy's a disease bitch get well soon

THIS IS A COPY PASTE FROM MY STATUS UPDATE SHIT

MELANIE'S VIDEOS ARE SO FUCKING ICONIC WHY CAN'T LANA FUCKING MAKE ORIGINAL VIDEOS WITH NO DUMB FUCKING INSAGRAM FILTERS AND OLD FOOTAGE WHY

It's only my dark city, only my new man...

Definitely not her best video at all, but also not her worst. I enjoyed it but thought she could've done a lot better with the songs

...idk she did exactly what the songs said. That's what we needed. I woulda been annoyed if we got her sittin there in a pink room with a fridge again.

I started making gifs but I feel like I could spend the whole night doing it because everything is gif worthy :defeated: I wasn't expecting to be that slain I really love how she acts there and all the faces she's making and really omg I never noticed she was THIS beautiful. I prefer the TYI part but I absolutely love them both and I also prefer TYI as a song anyway :) But MAC is perfect too tbh

ZKcaooE.png

I started making gifs but I feel like I could spend the whole night doing it because everything is gif worthy :defeated: I wasn't expecting to be that slain I really love how she acts there and all the faces she's making and really omg I never noticed she was THIS beautiful. I prefer the TYI part but I absolutely love them both and I also prefer TYI as a song anyway :) But MAC is perfect too tbh

Tag Your It is def my fav song. But weird enough I prefer the Milk and Cookies part of the video.