Jack

Melanie Martinez

Videos for Mrs. P Head and Pacify Her wpuld really not fit. I hope she ends it with Mad Hatter, NOW.

she never filmed the videos on order in the first place, if that is what your meaning

I'm surprised this was good! I love it when videos stick to the lyrics. I wish Tag you're it did that a bit more

I don't necessarily love all the music videos that literally stick to the lyrics and in fact I love videos that totally don't because they let me see the song in some other light. But I do adore these ones, too! I love Melanie's aesthetics, her ideas. And I liked TYI & MAC much better than the Training Wheels & Soap feature.

And the wind I know it’s cold

Videos for Mrs. P Head and Pacify Her wpuld really not fit. I hope she ends it with Mad Hatter, NOW.

The point of releasing a video for each song on an album is...releasing a video for every song on the album. She's not skipping them.

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

The point of releasing a video for each song on an album is...releasing a video for every song on the album. She's not skipping them.

Looking at vids like CB or the recent double feature, she should not do it for the sake of it. The visuals are nice but the content's boring.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

Looking at vids like CB or the recent double feature, she should not do it for the sake of it. The visuals are nice but the content's boring.

That would make no sense tho, those songs are apart of the 'Story'

I would never hurt you

anyone have an idea if Mel's 2nd album will continue from Crybaby? or a slightly different theme/direction?

(whatever way it goes, i'm sure will be awesome anyway..)

I heard somewhere she says the second album will be Crybaby telling the stories of the families in her neighborhood or something like that

First we feel; then we fall.

I've had multiple experiences with Melanie Martinez in the past (some good some bad) and quite frankly im over her but she gave me a signed vinyl so im quite torn?? if i were to sell a signed vinyl how much do you think i could sell it for lol

$0 to me  :hooker:

FzytWEW.png

I've had multiple experiences with Melanie Martinez in the past (some good some bad) and quite frankly im over her but she gave me a signed vinyl so im quite torn?? if i were to sell a signed vinyl how much do you think i could sell it for lol

you should wait til her next album when people are crazy about her (and you might be crazy about her again too so you might change your mind about selling it)

I've wondered about the negative attention to her attitude, if it was unwarranted or if there was really something snobby about her.

I've wondered about the negative attention to her attitude, if it was unwarranted or if there was really something snobby about her.

She is a snob lol. Only reason im saying this is because ive met her (well, tried, she swerved me and was rude) without VIP. But another time i paid $100 for VIP and she was so nice. Thats why im torn. I feel like she was only nice because she had to and because we all paid. It's just annoying because she's so talented and it makes me hate her

She is a snob lol. Only reason im saying this is because ive met her (well, tried, she swerved me and was rude) without VIP. But another time i paid $100 for VIP and she was so nice. Thats why im torn. I feel like she was only nice because she had to and because we all paid. It's just annoying because she's so talented and it makes me hate her

I'm not trying to give her the benefit of the doubt. But people have moods. Think about yourself. Sometimes you're in a good mood, and sometimes youre not. Yes because you bought VIP she has to be nice to you. But wouldn't you be annoyed when people are in your face 24/7 and you just want to get something over with. I don't think she's a snob, just new at handling her fame.

I'm not trying to give her the benefit of the doubt. But people have moods. Think about yourself. Sometimes you're in a good mood, and sometimes youre not. Yes because you bought VIP she has to be nice to you. But wouldn't you be annoyed when people are in your face 24/7 and you just want to get something over with. I don't think she's a snob, just new at handling her fame.

Especially when her General fanbase isn't the ideal one. Screaming Twinks and 13 y.o girls

Idk my friend had VIP tickets and she said she wasn't very nice to her or anyone there but yeah I agree everyone has their good days and bad days. It was actually the same night her purse got stolen lmfaooo, but that was after the M&G. maybe they stole it bc she was bitchy tbh! ha fans crazy

TjmiIK4.png

Idk my friend had VIP tickets and she said she wasn't very nice to her or anyone there but yeah I agree everyone has their good days and bad days. It was actually the same night her purse got stolen lmfaooo, but that was after the M&G. maybe they stole it bc she was bitchy tbh! ha fans crazy

I think she's one of those people that are a bit anti-social and its draining. But because of the label and stuff she HAS to do meet and greets and stuff. You get tired of people. And people are annoying. But I mean, she could be a bitch. I'm just throwing out some other options. Cuz I can't say I wouldn't feel irritated a lot if I were in her position.