Jack

Melanie Martinez

6 hours ago, The Siren said:

Info on Leeches, Faerie Soiree, Moon Cycle and Emerald

https://www.instagram.com/p/CrGXZZ6M5kF/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Not even trying to be mean, but wow. I'm continuously impressed by how bad her voice has gotten, and the fact that she continues to stress it when it sounds like that unedited is crazy to me. On one hand, her music is still good, so I guess it doesn't really matter. On the other hand, I don't like the way I feel like I'm being lied to when singers have to alter their voice that much to create that music.

Also, I'm sorry but does anyone else find it ironic/hilarious in the worst way seeing her forest fae ads becoming litter? And that caption, lmao. Between this, the NFT shit, etc. etc. I'm kind of laughing a little at this whole aesthetic as cute as it may be.

uw1gbGp_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&

(@RioWarners story on Instagram)

3 hours ago, ashnikkos daisy pepper said:

I don’t GOTTA ACT IM ETHEREOUS :agree:

I cOULD WIN A FIGHT ON MY PERIOD :oop2:

Matter fact right now I could diss Oliver tree:party:

mod queue king

stream portals

give me munniez <3

1 minute ago, sadness is a butterfly said:

PORTALS aging like fine wine :true:

Yuh, on God, piss and "when.....     you..... arintarond I sinkintothe. Ground" againg like Milk

mod queue king

stream portals

give me munniez <3

PORTALS is not as bad as I thought it was. I was completely thrown off first few listens. The album could've been much better in many ways but it's listenable I guess.. It's the only new album this year that I feel like listening to, idk if that's saying much :um2:

I would die for Melanie to cover "Busted and Blue" by Gorillaz. It sounds exactly like something that would've come out of the early leaks, especially with the natural ambient sounds in the background and many similar references in the lyrics to Portals' songs. I think her voice would be perfect for it too. 

It'll never happen of course, but one can dream.

one thing i realized i dislike about both portals and k-12 is the lack of controversy, the cry baby story was dark af with songs like sippy cup or tag you’re it

makes me wish there was a song about suicide and how it impacts a group of friends on k12

1 hour ago, 13 Bitches said:

one thing i realized i dislike about both portals and k-12 is the lack of controversy, the cry baby story was dark af with songs like sippy cup or tag you’re it

makes me wish there was a song about suicide and how it impacts a group of friends on k12

If orange juice wasn't a good taboo song I don't think a suicide song would be either :crossed:

1 hour ago, 13 Bitches said:

Well… Orange Juice and Teachers Pet are quite controversial themselves

I guess in Portals that would be Moon Cycle :crossed:

1 hour ago, Anonymcomenter said:

Well… Orange Juice and Teachers Pet are quite controversial themselves

I guess in Portals that would be Moon Cycle :crossed:

my problem with both songs:

yes teacher's pet is great and is controversial but doesn't really add anything to the story in the way that every song on cry baby helped build the character and was kinda a follow up to the previous one (like tgi and m&c do). in k12 everything is just thrown together with no real connexion.

with orange juice, like 90% of the songs she wrote during that era is not controversial at all but rather sjw'd like erase her. it'd be cool to see something darker than "you're beautiful the way you are" and suddenly the ED disappears

i'm not even gonna comment on moon cycle

5 minutes ago, 13 Bitches said:

my problem with both songs:

yes teacher's pet is great and is controversial but doesn't really add anything to the story in the way that every song on cry baby helped build the character and was kinda a follow up to the previous one (like tgi and m&c do). in k12 everything is just thrown together with no real connexion.

with orange juice, like 90% of the songs she wrote during that era is not controversial at all but rather sjw'd like erase her. it'd be cool to see something darker than "you're beautiful the way you are" and suddenly the ED disappears

i'm not even gonna comment on moon cycle

I feel like with the political climate in the US in 2019 I don't think a darker song like tag you're it would do well :um2:

1 minute ago, The Siren said:

I feel like with the political climate in the US in 2019 I don't think a darker song like tag you're it would do well :um2:

melanie was never about pleasing the public, if that was the case we would've never gotten cry baby or the portals costume :oprah3: