Jack

Melanie Martinez

melanie martinez fans are going crazy http://babyblueyedboy.tumblr.com/

delete it

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

Melanie fucking martinez stans are the worst. I still have a video on my youtube of You Love I played backwards (just the intro) cause she sampled Marilyn Monroe from an interview, and i pinned my comment stating that i dont support her but am leaving the video as a tribute to Marilyn. Ive gotten like 10 comments on it from crybaby fucktards being like "wah wah youre so gullible to believe someone on the internet" "youre so stupid, bet its just because of the allegation, youre so dumb" "stupid timothy-siding bitch"

ive deleted them all and I STILL continue to get them, and hasnt it been like 6 months? cant they get the fuck over it that Melanie has lost fans. they should be happy about it cause now with less fans theres more chance for them to meet her and go have a cry to her in person. 

this doesnt make any difference, but i dont even support timothy either anymore. i watched those bodylanguage videos of her being interviewed and it seemed pretty obvious she was lying, but i was looking for an excuse to stop liking melanie anyways. not interested anymore in either of them

Melanie fucking martinez stans are the worst. I still have a video on my youtube of You Love I played backwards (just the intro) cause she sampled Marilyn Monroe from an interview, and i pinned my comment stating that i dont support her but am leaving the video as a tribute to Marilyn. Ive gotten like 10 comments on it from crybaby fucktards being like "wah wah youre so gullible to believe someone on the internet" "youre so stupid, bet its just because of the allegation, youre so dumb" "stupid timothy-siding bitch"

ive deleted them all and I STILL continue to get them, and hasnt it been like 6 months? cant they get the fuck over it that Melanie has lost fans. they should be happy about it cause now with less fans theres more chance for them to meet her and go have a cry to her in person. 

this doesnt make any difference, but i dont even support timothy either anymore. i watched those bodylanguage videos of her being interviewed and it seemed pretty obvious she was lying, but i was looking for an excuse to stop liking melanie anyways. not interested anymore in either of them

the whole thing was a disaster loool

xMcVPI7.jpg