Jack

Melanie Martinez

Say whatever you want about K-12 but Show and Tell is still one of her best songs

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

i'm so surprised with how much the k-12 project all of a sudden grew on me, i was waiting for it to grow on me for ages and i hated it tbh, but one day it just clicked wtf, once you stop comparing it to Cry Baby and just focus on it itself its really not that bad, the prechorus of lunchbox friends is the album highlight though

i'm so surprised with how much the k-12 project all of a sudden grew on me, i was waiting for it to grow on me for ages and i hated it tbh, but one day it just clicked wtf, once you stop comparing it to Cry Baby and just focus on it itself its really not that bad, the prechorus of lunchbox friends is the album highlight though

So true, when I listened to it for the first time I hated it so much I was skipping songs after a minute into them (I only liked Wheels on the Bus on my first listen)

not a huge mel fan (loved crybaby when it released, her other stuff is meh to me) but is she dating oliver tree?? that's so out of the blue hahaha yet i kinda see it??

yeahh they're dating but i have no clue who he is? is he a singer too or sumn? lmaooo

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

yeahh they're dating but i have no clue who he is? is he a singer too or sumn? lmaooo

what a random couple omg  :teehee:  yeah he's a musician but he's kind of like... an ironic/troll musician?? like his actual music is legitimate (produces it all himself too i think? i actually really like some of it) but his 'act' thing is that everything's kinda silly and ironic, this interview is a good example. it's interesting to me, the thought that he and melanie might share the same sense of humour, i never pictured her as particularly goofy  :candy:

Wq9zHLl.jpg

what a random couple omg  :teehee:  yeah he's a musician but he's kind of like... an ironic/troll musician?? like his actual music is legitimate (produces it all himself too i think? i actually really like some of it) but his 'act' thing is that everything's kinda silly and ironic, this interview is a good example. it's interesting to me, the thought that he and melanie might share the same sense of humour, i never pictured her as particularly goofy  :candy:

wwwwwweirdly enough he seems really interesting 

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever