Jack

Melanie Martinez

A 19 year old consistently making rape jokes shows a severe lack of education. Everyone just report and then ignore the ignorant child. How the username was even allowed is disgusting tbh

You have so much hatred towards me for literally no reason, you spend all your time attacking me when it’s clear I am ironic every time I speak yet this seems to go “over your head”

Like imagine putting all that energy into hating somebody online? On a music board?

If you’re wondering whether I am educated or not I speak two languages fluently (I took the CPE and passed it with A) and I got into the highest ranking university in Italy in mechanical engineering

Also I am NOT gonna be call uneducated by somebody who shames gays for being feminine and attacks other people’s bodies, go have internalised homophobia somewhere else

Imagine calling somebody immature in the Doctorie Lukinez thread who literally made a career out of fetishising diapers and making furry DDLG content

seriously, go away.

giphy.gif

You have so much hatred towards me for literally no reason, you spend all your time attacking me when it’s clear I am ironic every time I speak yet this seems to go “over your head”

Like imagine putting all that energy into hating somebody online? On a music board?

If you’re wondering whether I am educated or not I speak two languages fluently (I took the CPE and passed it with A) and I got into the highest ranking university in Italy in mechanical engineering

Also I am NOT gonna be call uneducated by somebody who shames gays for being feminine and attacks other people’s bodies, go have internalised homophobia somewhere else

he snapped

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

Do you guys hear a buzzing sound?

It’s so funny to me how you really thought you did something here but not even the people who hate my guts backed you up cause you’re objectively taking this too far

Like it’s clear now you have some kind of issue with me which is gross cause I really couldn’t care less but sis take some time off this board please. It’s taking a toll on you

anyways... i kinda take back what i said about the album, it has some really interesting melodies and isn't as bad as i thought (its still not good)

Cry Baby remains unbothered 

so is The Principal about Donald Trump? There some lyrics that match with him.

yes, she mentioned that there would be a song about him before the album came out

Does anyone know Mel's setlist for the tour?

All of K-12 in order and then sippy cup, alphabet boy, mad hatter and fire drill and an encore

The outfit in the first pic is HER BEST. Adore the hair too

https://www.instagram.com/p/B3xILidH-zs/?igshid=s2mz5tnpowgi

IKR its my fave to, I love the pins in the back, giving me voodoo doll vibes

It’s so funny to me how you really thought you did something here but not even the people who hate my guts backed you up cause you’re objectively taking this too far

Like it’s clear now you have some kind of issue with me which is gross cause I really couldn’t care less but sis take some time off this board please. It’s taking a toll on you

Oh honey you think your opinion is worth something, I have to laugh. Make your rape jokes somewhere else hun, no one likes you here.

giphy.gif