Jack

Melanie Martinez

1 hour ago, Mermaid Hotel said:

waiting for someone to leak the rest of the crybaby outtakes:popcorn:

Right? I don't care about the picture of Mel's new tattoo, give me a full demo or scrap. 

1 hour ago, CBCL said:

Everyone died in the mel fandom bye rip my friends 

Nope, there are a lot of weird people in the fandom that make staning Melanie look embarrassing so people prefer not to be associated with them. 

On 4/3/2021 at 4:10 AM, Yes To Heaven said:

yess

1. See Saw
  2. Coloring Book
  3. Ring Pop
  4. Drowning
  5. Twins

are we sure See Saw is a CB outtake? The title sounds alot more like a K-12 outtake because it goes along with the school theme

I think this is slightly HQer (not much, but way better) than the full LQ we had last year: https://dbree.org/v/8ec7e3

I hope Mistakes in HQ is actually circulating. And same for Psycho Lovers. It just  c a n ' t  be true that they don't exist.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

1 hour ago, Glitter Boy said:

I think this is slightly HQer (not much, but way better) than the full LQ we had last year: https://dbree.org/v/8ec7e3

I hope Mistakes in HQ is actually circulating. And same for Psycho Lovers. It just  c a n ' t  be true that they don't exist.

they exist, people just don’t have access to them

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

1 hour ago, CinnamonGirl said:

i don’t want crybaby outtakes anymore, i want K-12 demos and outtakes from K-12 and After School

Why not all of them? :dua: I don't know why but I have the feeling that K-12 and After School outtakes are going to be really good, but I also can't stop wishing to get the rest of the Cry Baby outtakes.

35 minutes ago, Glitter Boy said:

Why not all of them? :dua: I don't know why but I have the feeling that K-12 and After School outtakes are going to be really good, but I also can't stop wishing to get the rest of the Cry Baby outtakes.

Who knows. If they're like papercut they'll be better than though who shan't be named. 

I have no idea why Cooties didn't make the cut, it's a career highlight

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

1 hour ago, EXODUS said:

I have no idea why Cooties didn't make the cut, it's a career highlight

I find it kinda annoying, but at the same time it's really hard to get it off my head so yeah, it would've been cool.

EDIT: Ugh, sorry, I just revisited and the production is... :kiss3: 

1 hour ago, Glitter Boy said:

I find it kinda annoying, but at the same time it's really hard to get it off my head so yeah, it would've been cool.

EDIT: Ugh, sorry, I just revisited and the production is... :kiss3: 

God bless your ears and taste 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

6 hours ago, CBCL said:

I feel like if Milk and Cookies was an outtake yall would say it's a good song and yall would shit on cooties if it was on the album ... anyways 

Because standards for outtakes and standards for released songs are different. You have lower expectations for outtakes because they're outtakes for a reason.