Jack

Melanie Martinez

7 hours ago, CBCL said:

I feel like if Milk and Cookies was an outtake yall would say it's a good song and yall would shit on cooties if it was on the album ... anyways 

Excuse me but Milk & Cookies is between my favourites of Cry Baby, and its slander will NOT be tolerated :oprah3: :nails: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

34 minutes ago, Glitter Boy said:

Excuse me but Milk & Cookies is between my favourites of Cry Baby, and its slander will NOT be tolerated 

I'll shit on both, on the album or not. They're both just... Meh. 

2 hours ago, Salem said:

Because standards for outtakes and standards for released songs are different. You have lower expectations for outtakes because they're outtakes for a reason. 

agree

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

Just now, D3vilboy said:

Melanie is sick in the head for not releasing the 40 something CB outtakes on Cry Baby's Extra Clutter.. :defeated:

She could've definitely have done a great sequel in 2016 with at least half of those outtakes. A missed opportunity tbh :cryney:

3 hours ago, Salem said:

Because standards for outtakes and standards for released songs are different. You have lower expectations for outtakes because they're outtakes for a reason. 

this makes no sense im sorry

like if a song is good it’s good, if it’s bad it’s bad regardless of whether they end up on the album or not.. 

we all know Melanie did not scrap the outtakes because they were bad but because they didn’t fit the theme 

1 hour ago, Mermaid Hotel said:

She really claimed to have written/made better songs than WDBCF yet ended up releasing songs like Class Fight, Drama Club & Nurse's Office :bebe:

Or Wheels on the Bus :bebe: 

1 hour ago, Mermaid Hotel said:

She really claimed to have written/made better songs than WDBCF yet ended up releasing songs like Class Fight, Drama Club & Nurse's Office 

notice how all of those are for K-12

and PLEASE WDBCF? is so bad, with more than half of the song being the snippets we grew up hearing which is just as repetetive as the chorus of the ones mentioned

2 hours ago, Mermaid Hotel said:

She really claimed to have written/made better songs than WDBCF yet ended up releasing songs like Class Fight, Drama Club & Nurse's Office :bebe:

WDBCF is not as good as y’all make it out to be, 3/4 of CB is better 

and nurses office is a BOP! Yes the noise is horrible and makes it worse but it’s a good song, admittedly one of the best on the album 

1 hour ago, Charlottexseax said:

WDBCF is not as good as y’all make it out to be, 3/4 of CB is better 

and nurses office is a BOP! Yes the noise is horrible and makes it worse but it’s a good song, admittedly one of the best on the album 

2 hours ago, Sonofmoonshine said:

and PLEASE WDBCF? is so bad, with more than half of the song being the snippets we grew up hearing which is just as repetetive as the chorus of the ones mentioned

My point still stands. That goes for the rest of her unreleased music too.

2 hours ago, Sonofmoonshine said:

Yeah we are aware that those are from K-12, and those are actually from the worst tracks in the album. Of course, Wheels on the Bus being the worst imo.

But it's true too, that WDBCF is bad too. I think it could have been much more than what it actually is. Certainly I'm not mad at it being cut.

3 minutes ago, Glitter Boy said:

WDBCF is bad too. I think it could have been much more than what it actually is. Certainly I'm not mad at it being cut.

WDBCF and Rocking Horse both horribly show their age. 

4 hours ago, Charlottexseax said:

this makes no sense im sorry

like if a song is good it’s good, if it’s bad it’s bad regardless of whether they end up on the album or not.. 

She's going to release what she likes best. The expectations for outtakes are lower because not only are they outtakes but many are unfinished tracks. 

11 minutes ago, Mermaid Hotel said:

My point still stands. That goes for the rest of her unreleased music too.

Drama club should have stayed unreleased ? I'm convinced it was released as a fuck you to the fans who leaked it. 

Still waiting for her best unleaked song: Night Mime final.

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

29 minutes ago, Mermaid Hotel said:

What if there's another unreleased song just as amazing that u guys haven't heard yet :ma:

Honestly what's the hype for night mime? It's not bad but... It's not God tier.