Jack

Melanie Martinez

Just now, rockwellfckingnorman said:

okay dont kill me but i like demo 1 of ring pop more... demo 3 lyrics >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> demo 1 lyrics

demo 1 production and flow >>>>>>>>>> demo 3

To be honest I don't like either one. It's the chorus that felt like it wasn't any good and that's the one part she didn't change. Something about "blowing up the big balloons" Is just weak. 

2 minutes ago, Salem said:

To be honest I don't like either one. It's the chorus that felt like it wasn't any good and that's the one part she didn't change. Something about "blowing up the big balloons" Is just weak. 

well ig not everyone is gonna like everything...  personally i love ring pop i think its one of my favorite unreleased songs

26 minutes ago, Spacki said:

What if Luna is the name of Basic bitch?

I think y'all are looking too into Luna. Luna is a name for the moon. It's just the moon personified. 

2 hours ago, Say Yes to Heaven said:

Fuck those racists that watermarked the most low quality snippet ever... :justride:

https://dbree.org/v/08c9fc

Is this the final? It says Demo 3 but the last I knew was that there were 2 demos, the Demo 1 that leaked, a Demo 2 out of circulation, and the final version that was being traded too. But maybe it was confirmed that a third demo existed and I just totally missed it :raven: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

3 minutes ago, Glitter Boy said:

Is this the final? It says Demo 3 but the last I knew was that there were 2 demos, the Demo 1 that leaked, a Demo 2 out of circulation, and the final version that was being traded too. But maybe it was confirmed that a third demo existed and I just totally missed it :raven: 

i mean most people consider the last version as the final, this is most likely the case. most unreleased dont actually have finals unless they were scrapped last minute or something like that

8 hours ago, Salem said:

By NO MEANS do I agree with it, but I see why people do it. No one wants to wait 3-5 years every time. 

But you kinda have to?

Like it’s not up to you to decide when you get music... IDK this seems very entitled

2 minutes ago, rockwellfckingnorman said:

tbh i wouldnt mind if we dont get night mime with the chorus. the version we have kinda works without one

I do have the mixed version that uses a cleaned version of the live vocals, but I certainly still die inside for a full studio mix of it. Night Mime is so beautiful and the melodies and the instrumental and the songwriting and :oprah: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2: