Jack

Melanie Martinez

7 hours ago, lanaismamom said:

whats this mean???

it’s a mark that [redacted]s use to identify their peers. if you see this do NOT interact and report it to the proper admins. 

Edited by rockwellfckingnorman
removed the homophobia <3

I know its just jokes but over the years I've grown to dislike seeing that slur and homophobia used as a joke :prettyhurts: It's the new "nnnn" or "slay" and it got old in 2018. I honestly wish it were banned from public forums, even if 90% of us are gay. :oprah3: Nothing personal towards anyone

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

1 minute ago, Say Yes to Heaven said:

I know its just jokes but over the years I've grown to dislike seeing that slur and homophobia used as a joke :prettyhurts: It's the new "nnnn" or "slay" and it got old in 2018. I honestly wish it were banned from public forums, even if 90% of us are gay. :oprah3: Nothing personal towards anyone

no but ur not the only one being made uncomfortable, speak ur truth 

23 minutes ago, Say Yes to Heaven said:

not me being cleared ?

6 minutes ago, teenangst said:

Do you guys think Silence Says was a registry error? There’s a song that K&OL wrote on thats already released with the same name. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zn994AlidAMThis :smokes:

could be but i doubt they’d mess up that bad :toofunny:who knows though 

17 minutes ago, teenangst said:

Do you guys think Silence Says was a registry error? There’s a song that K&OL wrote on thats already released with the same name. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zn994AlidAMThis :smokes:

BZ leaked some lyrics from the Silence Says he had, the only lyrics I remember were "and now silence says it all". The guy in that Silence Says song is singing "now silence says it all". The other lyrics were about love but I don't remember what they were anymore

Just now, One with the Gods said:

BZ leaked some lyrics from the Silence Says he had, the only lyrics I remember were "and now silence says it all". The guy in that Silence Says song is singing "now silence says it all"

omg? maybe mel has a demo or something 

or maybe it’s like when artists record covers or something to warm up their vocals 

Just now, rockwellfckingnorman said:

omg? maybe mel has a demo or something 

The only Silence Says thing 2Heads mentioned was a writers demo so I assumed BZ had that as well since they're friends and they share songs with each other. Maybe they only have the "writers demo" which is actually that released song ?

13 minutes ago, One with the Gods said:

The only Silence Says thing 2Heads mentioned was a writers demo so I assumed BZ had that as well since they're friends and they share songs with each other. Maybe they only have the "writers demo" which is actually that released song ?

shes not credited as a writer though so maybe its a rihanna's same old love situation where the song was given to her to demo

4 minutes ago, rockwellfckingnorman said:

this bitch looks upscaled as shit :crai: unknown.png

i dont know how u even did that, but i had hope it was real D: the vibe of the song sounds so melancholy im obsessed

4 minutes ago, Versency said:

i dont know how u even did that, but i had hope it was real D: the vibe of the song sounds so melancholy im obsessed

its called spek and it checks the frequencies of an audio track! the higher the better <3

the snippet is real the quality isnt <3