Jack

Melanie Martinez

4 minutes ago, Coloringbooks said:

I like Cooties but would never call it her best song, it's not even top 10 Cry Baby outtakes. I don't get the hype :rip:

thats true but its just so wholesome i wish she peformed it live tbh it could kinda fit on k-12

SaTdw.gifSaTdd.gif

12 hours ago, In The Dark said:
  Hide contents

usually i assume the photo leaks on the brie are always fake but the two sneak peak ones on there may actually be real? the 4 eyes, ears and cheeks all seem to match the most recent visual teaser

Anyone mind dm'ing me these animation photos? i'm curious

13 minutes ago, Yellow said:

Fairee soiree sounds so different in the snip, I'm excited to hear the final version. Still hoping for tunnel vision tho :(

it only sounds clear imo

the song has to be mastered to be released so that's probably why it sounds a bit different

also since im in the mm thread why is actor for ben in k-12 so fine

SaTdw.gifSaTdd.gif

1 minute ago, pinkdiamond said:

it only sounds clear imo

the song has to be mastered to be released so that's probably why it sounds a bit different

I'm betting if/when we hear sirens snip it'll sound different too for this exact reason? I love ur display name btw 

3 minutes ago, misslonaxo said:

Anyone mind dm'ing me these animation photos? i'm curious

They're not animation, it's Melanie dressed up with a mask

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

rough love is still as a smash

who remembers when people were begging for AK-47 even though its shit and always was

SaTdw.gifSaTdd.gif

7 minutes ago, The Siren said:

how long was the original FS leak? on l.cx theres a 2:30 version. someone else has a 1:57 version

just listened to the lcx version and what in the garageband is this lame ass edit

1 minute ago, misslonaxo said:

ok so she's giving: 

Björk: Utopia Album Review | Pitchfork

yes but with no budget

15 minutes ago, Coloringbooks said:

I like Cooties but would never call it her best song, it's not even top 10 Cry Baby outtakes. I don't get the hype :rip:

tasteless

its literally her best unreleased to exist 

night mime as well 

13 minutes ago, pinkdiamond said:

it only sounds clear imo

True, the mixing and mastering will add clarity and dynamic to the song. But I believe Faerie Soiree (and possibly a couple of the leaks) were further developed, hence the whole new part we've never heard. Regarding the early PORTALS sessions we have, I believe only Tunnel Vision, Fingers Crossed, Sirens, Needle, Dragons blood, and Garden were the only ones past "v1". The rest were rough ideas (Barely Juice, Jinx, Magnets) or just really good first versions (like Void, what a smash for a demo). There's probably months of work that wasn't stolen in the K&OL breach. Reminder what was leaked represents roughly Melanie's early work on the album October 2020 - April 2021 and her songwriting trips to Hawaii. The batch of songs didnt start leaking until November '21. Maybe theres a chunk of time in the middle where songs & new versions that were never stolen were made.