Jack

Melanie Martinez

9 minutes ago, Salem said:

AHA Music is just showing false positives for these songs

To explain it in a bit more detail, each track has an "external_metadata" section where it tries to look up the track on Spotify, Apple Music, etc. That's where the false positives you listed come from. You have to ignore this for unreleased tracks since this is always incorrect and it just links to similarly named songs.

All the ones I have listed are from Atlantic Records.

Tbh and as much as it hurts as a fan of most of the leaked MM3 sessions, I'd be just fine if everything in the album is previously unheard. Of course, Sirens and like half of what leaked deserves to be on streaming and giving her the coin as Sirens, Fingers Crossed, Needle & Thread and some others really are better than everything released in 2019-20.

But if she really ditched that project (I have a little hope she didn't because of the visuals), we anyways have enough material for a cute transitional mixtape with the leaked songs AND the new album.

And if only some of the leaked songs are featured in the album, I'm dying to know which ones :oprah2: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

1 hour ago, Glitter Boy said:

Tbh and as much as it hurts as a fan of most of the leaked MM3 sessions, I'd be just fine if everything in the album is previously unheard. Of course, Sirens and like half of what leaked deserves to be on streaming and giving her the coin as Sirens, Fingers Crossed, Needle & Thread and some others really are better than everything released in 2019-20.

But if she really ditched that project (I have a little hope she didn't because of the visuals), we anyways have enough material for a cute transitional mixtape with the leaked songs AND the new album.

And if only some of the leaked songs are featured in the album, I'm dying to know which ones :oprah2: 

I'm almost stressing over whether or not the leaks were scrapped from the album

I'm worried for the album sonically , the first 3 snippets  were all slow slongs and 2 of them(1st and today's one) uses the same guitar melody as Garden, Leeches, Void and Death... not to mention the storytelling with all 3 snippets tell a similar story(the start of the life> fertilization>baby developing in the womb) this is feeling repetitive... she can't scrap Sirens/Needle & Thread/Garden/Death to this  :oprah:

3 minutes ago, missanthrophocene said:

I'm worried for the album sonically , the first 3 snippets  were all slow slongs and 2 of them(1st and today's one) uses the same guitar melody as Garden, Leeches, Void and Death... not to mention the storytelling with all 3 snippets tell a similar story(the start of the life> fertilization>baby developing in the womb)... she can't scrap Sirens/Needle & Thread/Garden/Death to this  :oprah:

to be fair, she could just be sharing the slower section of the songs.

i mean this alone proves this :air:

https://open.spotify.com/track/2jPzhgeoBpIujZYkiS0WyV?si=bcd5c15b4cf04461

15 minutes ago, The Siren said:

to be fair, she could just be sharing the slower section of the songs.

i mean this alone proves this :air:

https://open.spotify.com/track/2jPzhgeoBpIujZYkiS0WyV?si=bcd5c15b4cf04461

yeah, back from the dead may have a twist but the guitar part... it's being over-used imo(counting with the leaked ones), the snippets are sounding similar and not something new sonically at all :toofunny:

Spoiler

usually i assume the photo leaks on the brie are always fake but the two sneak peak ones on there may actually be real? the 4 eyes, ears and cheeks all seem to match the most recent visual teaser

1 hour ago, missanthrophocene said:

yeah, back from the dead may have a twist but the guitar part... it's being over-used imo(counting with the leaked ones), the snippets are sounding similar and not something new sonically at all :toofunny:

yes blame the artist for releasing songs that use similar instruments to the leaks :air:

45 minutes ago, The Siren said:

yes blame the artist for releasing songs that use similar instruments to the leaks :air:

I think they may be refering to the songs sounding much alike between the ones she has already teased, not the ones leaked (I understand if you arent gonna release something and certain part of It appeals to you as an artist, nothing wrong including It in the newer stuff). The problem with her recent proyects I think it may be that trying to make It too cohesive makes It lack variety… if all the songs use the same tempo, production and flow they may bland together. Thats why some people (including myself) fear the more upbeat ones getting scrapped! 

On 2/21/2023 at 8:54 AM, In The Dark said:
  Reveal hidden contents

usually i assume the photo leaks on the brie are always fake but the two sneak peak ones on there may actually be real? the 4 eyes, ears and cheeks all seem to match the most recent visual teaser

Real, someone ripped them from my avatar and header on Discord

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

3 hours ago, In The Dark said:
  Hide contents

Wow. I hope those are fake because the face on those is really poorly done. The snippet animation was ugly but cute, those pics are just.. ugly.

Just now, ButterflyBones said:

Wow. I hope those are fake because the face on those is really poorly done. The snippet animation was ugly but cute, those pics are just.. ugly.

apparently it's real but yes it is ugly :toofunny: the mouth looks like a butthole

1 minute ago, ButterflyBones said:

i'm inclined to believe they're fake or super early drafts because anything she has posted on instagram these past 2 years looks a lot more polished :rip: