Jack

Melanie Martinez

24 minutes ago, 13 Bitches said:

i'm inclined to believe they're fake or super early drafts because anything she has posted on instagram these past 2 years looks a lot more polished :rip:

Thats because Its done by computer… like I though she is giving us Sharknado level prostetics and visuals this era, far from Avatar if u ask me :bebe:

9 minutes ago, BowOfLove said:

So is the next visual gonna be her getting birthed? Ready for it. 

Imagine one of the teasers we see just the mermaid tail and the lyrics "Drink from the leche of sirens", the absolute collapse that would be :defeated:

I'm thinking the little pink jellybean might end up having a tail, too. My only basis for saying that is that we haven't seen any legs forming yet, lol.

49 minutes ago, ButterflyBones said:

I'm thinking the little pink jellybean might end up having a tail, too. My only basis for saying that is that we haven't seen any legs forming yet, lol.

I noticed that too 🧐 and the ears kinda look like sirens ears in a way so I'm feeling hopeful about leche of the sirens making it or something similar. 

Jealousy's a disease bitch get well soon

I'd also like to add that the siren looking creature is also in a egg similar to fish/frog etc eggs and not only that in the second clip she posted before the one with 4 eyes it again is very very similar to those eggs.

With that being said the only song I'd hold on to hope seeing is sirens tbh. She's heavily hinting at that  

Jealousy's a disease bitch get well soon

Piggybacking off what I said about how Cry Baby should've died at the end of the CB album, I *really* wish we could've gotten Portals as a second album instead of K-12. It would've been such a better concept to explore 13 lives that Cry Baby lives through after her death than have her go to school with a track for each grade.

Well it definitely won't have a tail, so I'm curious what it will end up looking like in the next snippet. I like this one the best so far too, it sounds the most unique and I love that we have confirmation that Faerie Soiree will make it onto the album. It was one of the best leaks we heard by far

4 minutes ago, 13 Bitches said:

i thought that too but I don't see how the beginning of the snippet would fit

We only ever heard the first rough demo.. Who knows what the song has evolved into. But those are def the drums omg!!!!

4 hours ago, baddisease said:

Lana AND Melanie in the same year? I'm so excited.

Imagine: A Lana x Mel collab. Omg.

would be wack 

azealia-banks-liviecult.gif

SaTdw.gifSaTdd.gif