BLURRYFACE

Billie Eilish

There was no need for that blatant Lana del rey rip off title it's so on the nose it's insulting , must be awkward for lana when they interact, poor billie

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

So, "the Greatest" on Billie's new album is going to be a Lana cover?

Wildflower too? 

I still can't get over how Lana the whole thing is. Must be very flattering for Lana. Also, I think it's pretty clear that Billie has a crush on Lana.

i love Billie's music so so much, but im definitely not a fan like others are haha. i havent listened to one of her songs in like forever, but when i tell you im re entering my billie phase on may 17th... im SOOOO EXCITED!!!!!!!!! is it bad that i kinda hope the album leaks so i can listen to it sooner lol. in reality i hope it doesnt but im just selfish and want to lsiten to it now

28 minutes ago, Rock Candy said:

The "green era" will be exploited until the end of our days :toofloppy:

omg right like she will neverrrrrr leave this behind wtf. hot green is what shes known for and its so bland for being a bright color if that makes sense. it was interesting at first but now its so ugh 

glitterfy3004543T778B81.gif

I accidentally heard snippets of Chihiro and Lunch and why are they lowkey bops :eek4:

2bfdb5f27c0411b17e7345642d0743ba99f47af0
 𝓟𝓾𝓽 𝓶𝓮 𝓸𝓷𝓽𝓸 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓫𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓴 𝓶𝓸𝓽𝓸𝓻𝓬𝔂𝓬𝓵𝓮

𝓕𝓲𝓯𝓽𝓲𝓮𝓼 𝓫𝓪𝓫𝔂 𝓭𝓸𝓵𝓵 𝓭𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓼 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓶𝔂 '𝓘 𝓭𝓸' 

𝓘𝓽 𝓸𝓷𝓵𝔂 𝓽𝓪𝓴𝓮𝓼 𝓽𝔀𝓸 𝓱𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓼 𝓽𝓸 𝓝𝓮𝓿𝓪𝓭𝓪

⋆.˚⭒⋆.˚─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───⋆.˚⭒⋆.˚ 

1 hour ago, Daytona Beach Sparkler said:

I accidentally heard snippets of Chihiro and Lunch and why are they lowkey bops :eek4:

1 minute ago, Thunder Revenant said:

Chihiro snippet sound gooooorgeous

literally I’ve never been able to get into Billie’s music previously but the snippets I’ve heard from these new songs have me mooooooving I’m rly excited for the album tbh 

Mr.S (ATRL insider) about Billie's new album:

"Listening to the album now, it's def a 10/10. The vocal in this album feels opening up a lot more comparing to the previous albums. So many different sounds blended so well that makes it so intriguing and very Billie, she pulls a lil bit of rock, a lil bit of alternative, a lil bit of electronic music."

:popcorn:

15 hours ago, honeyslow said:

literally I’ve never been able to get into Billie’s music previously but the snippets I’ve heard from these new songs have me mooooooving I’m rly excited for the album tbh 

They sound hot. Also, why the hell isn't she dropping that first fire single? The album is less than a month away!

21 hours ago, barttttender said:

They sound hot. Also, why the hell isn't she dropping that first fire single? The album is less than a month away!

‘so crazy to be writing this right now i’m nervyyyyy & exciteddd not doing singles i wanna give it to you all at once :PPP finneas and i truly could not be more proud of this album and we absolutely can’t wait for you to hear it. love you love you love you‘

~ BE ~

1 hour ago, Darlin said:

‘so crazy to be writing this right now i’m nervyyyyy & exciteddd not doing singles i wanna give it to you all at once :PPP finneas and i truly could not be more proud of this album and we absolutely can’t wait for you to hear it. love you love you love you‘

~ BE ~

weird. i'm sure the album will be cool, but girl, drop a single to create some real buzz and interest

13 minutes ago, DeadSeaOfMercury said:

I WAS ON TWITTER & READ SOMETHING VULGAR INVOLVING A MIRROR - CAME HERE TO SEE IF IT WAS REAL…

:thumb3:

It was, it’s from her Rolling Stone magazine cover story. 
She doesn’t hold anything back in this interview. 
more interesting to me though: Skinny is What Was I Made For’s little sister apparently and Rolling Stone calls her new album the best yet she put out 👀