BLURRYFACE

Billie Eilish

I did! The only thing it did was piss me off cuz this lil hoe's touring Toronto but not Montréal and as I said both her Paris dates are sold out lol. But her merch is mostly clothing, and there is only the LP which is pre-order... Apparently the cassette was an exclusive 1500 copies limited edition so I don't expect to find one but I think she has the most perfect music to listen on tape, her music has this lofi quality that I absolutely adore:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mb667sKwGPY

And it reminds me a lot of this v famous song, maybe yall will like it (although it's less """sad""") if you like Billie and don't know Clairo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UHVLqIm-S2I

no wayyy, my ex got me that cassette and i did not know it was limited

giphy.gif

no wayyy, my ex got me that cassette and i did not know it was limited

Uuurgh lucky you! I really wish I had it :(

God damn she makes love being depressed. Song is great as all of hers, not my favourite but maybe the saddest idk

ZKcaooE.png

"for XXXTentacion".... she's so fucking stupid 

That was her friend tho. And regardless of the shit in his life, she's gonna be sad about her friend being blown away by equally shit people.

giphy.gif

I've been a low key fan since I heard Bellyache and Ocean Eyes sometime last year. I didn't realize she had released an EP so I downloaded it recently and wow! It's so good. My favorite is Watch but they're all good. But holy shit when the party's over is one of favorite songs ever. And that video is so cool. I stan

I don’t really wanna die, I just want the pain to be over