BLURRYFACE

Billie Eilish

I love this ho!!! At first I thought she was some kind of Birdy ripoff but her ballads are so on point!!!!! Also her vocals... whew 

are there any unreleased/leaks I should know of?

Has anyone got the 'Don't smile at me EP' on vinyl, because it sounds amazing, and no one I know has heard it on vinyl. sksk

However it does look and feel cheaply made, well mine does anyway. xx

:judgingu3:

giphy.gif

I know i've ripped on Billie before and I still think she's somewhat cringey but holy fuck...WTPO is a MASTERPIECE. It is seriously so beautiful, vocals are on point, production SNATCHED, wow I'm really impressed.

I saw her vanity fair interview and omg I love her personality so much.. I heard one song a long time ago and it was a bop. what songs should I listen to if I'm trying to get into her?

She’s only really released an EP, and then a few singles after that, so I would start with the EP which is titled “don’t smile at me”. It’s hard to pick specific songs since they’re all really good and it’s only 8 tracks but I would personally recommend “ocean eyes”, “bellyache”, “COPYCAT” and “idontwannabeyouanymore” to start with. :)

I saw her vanity fair interview and omg I love her personality so much.. I heard one song a long time ago and it was a bop. what songs should I listen to if I'm trying to get into her?

All her songs are pretty good i'd say, similar to Lana if you like her music you will probably like almost all of it.

I saw her VF interview and I just felt so bad for her, like, I felt terrified and I don't know why. She's not my cup of tea even though I love some of her songs like Lovely, My Boy and Bellyache, somehow after the VF interview I felt the need to listen to her more.

Has anyone got the 'Don't smile at me EP' on vinyl, because it sounds amazing, and no one I know has heard it on vinyl. sksk

However it does look and feel cheaply made, well mine does anyway. xx

:judgingu3:

very late response  :toofunny:  but yes! I have the EP and it was MADE for vinyl - so so so pretty