missdelreyxo

THE ELECTION 2K16

Honestly melania looks so good i can't.

and like get over it he is the president if you dont like it move and see how you love other countries.

Also hiLIARy clinton would've been just as bad even worse and i hope before y'all praise her you see those emails... and #pizzagate k?

ill get over it just the same as conservatives got over obama becoming president, by making his job hell and complaining abiut every single little thing he does and saying he hasnt done anything when its all these republicans blocking him from doing anything. ya ill move on and let mike pence take away my gay rights. ya ill move on just the same way republicans moved on when obama became president. ya ill move on and let trump ruin this immigrant country

ill get over it just the same as conservatives got over obama becoming president, by making his job hell and complaining abiut every single little thing he does and saying he hasnt done anything when its all these republicans blocking him from doing anything. ya ill move on and let mike pence take away my gay rights. ya ill move on just the same way republicans moved on when obama became president

yes they are removing ur gay rights as we speak! gays are cancelled! sorry gorls! #hesnotmypresident lmao

and obama drilled this country is to more debt which idek how that was possible but we are in deep shite. and obamacare flopped on the people. so sry

I'm sorry but to say she didn't win because she is a woman is dishonest and gross over simplification of America's political and idealogical landscape.

Please, educate yourself more on this topic. This was one if the reasons why she didn't win. It was the clear that one of the contributing reasons why she lost was misogyny. It's also clear you're dumbfounded. I'm sorry but I simply cannot argue with stupidity. Or rather, the intent to ignore this simple truth.

tumblr_put6epa8mC1uz4347o9_500.gif

Please, educate yourself more on this topic. This was one if the reasons why she didn't win. It was the clear that one of the contributing reasons why she lost was misogyny. It's also clear you're dumbfounded. I'm sorry but I simply cannot argue with stupidity. Or rather, the intent to ignore this simple truth.

Sorry, but I'm not very inclined to believe you when your only argument is a YouTube video LOL. And I'm certainly not going to believe gender is the reason she lost when a black person just left the office he held for 8 years...Issues like these are irrelevant to the majority of people nowadays. She lost because she is part of the establishment and this is basically a fact.

VyIsfwC.jpg

Sorry, but I'm not very inclined to believe you when your only argument is a YouTube video LOL. And I'm certainly not going to believe gender is the reason she lost when a black person just left the office he held for 8 years...Issues like these are irrelevant to the majority of people nowadays. She lost because she is part of the establishment and this is basically a fact.

Did I say gender was the only reason she lost? No, I did not. Saying I saw an interview rather on it was much more simpler than going into much needed context on the subject. Clearly, I can't spend my entire day on this site since I'm a very busy teenager. Not only that, but I'm not implying you said it but, I hope you do not think that Trump is as well not part of the establishment. Because, he is & has many connections to the elite or 1% to think he has none was just be simply idiotic. Yes, race & gender aren't as big as a problem as they were but, you also cannot simply dismiss it when it's proven that the majority of Trump voters saw those as simply one reason to not vote for Hillary. There's many more too. Now, I hope you don't mind me ending the conversation I just simply don't have the time on my hands. You may always respond, it's just I'm not going to respond to a clearly incompetent fool.

tumblr_put6epa8mC1uz4347o9_500.gif

"obamacare flopped"

Yeah... it literally saved me from dying from ovarian cancer... especially since I had considered not even getting treatment because it was considered a preexisting condition by every health insurance company and I couldn't spend the rest of my life in that amount of debt.I had to wait a year for treatment just so I could have that "flop" medical care at an amazing cost.  It would have cost me $700 a month just for me to have insurance, with the ACA it cost me $90 a month for my family.  I was able to pay off all of my medical bills in 3 months... without the ACA it wouldn't taken me literally the rest of my life to pay it off but realistically I would've probably died 100,000's in debt...

Obamacare flopped so hard it helped provide hormones that enabled me to become pregnant, have daughter and covered over 80% of the medical costs. 

It covered my husband's hernia operation at 22 that he had put off since he was 16 because his family couldn't afford insurance, he couldn't afford the surgery and we lived in poverty which meant one missed day of work would ruin us for months. 

It also covered my medications for depression and anxiety - which save my life on a daily basis. My doctor prescribed me triple the amount of medication I would normally get and suggested I take them sparely  because she knows my insurance could be cut and I won't be able to afford them any other way. 

It covered my birth control so I could have regulated and calmer periods and not risk having constant miscarriages while having sex with my husband.

It completely covered the appendectomy my daughter needed when she was 14 months old. It covered the allergy meds and EpiPens she needs.

It covered my  post-trauma therapy

But yeah... let's just call it a flop without realizing it saved lives. I hope nothing happens to my family if it's cut. We'll honestly go back into poverty and not have a way out. 

9a32008aa9568555201e3b88bceeef59.jpg

I was about to post a meme about reading this as a French person but then I remembered we're just as fücked as yall... :um3:

Not only France, literally half of Europe is f*cked, TBH.  :facepalm: 

I'm just happy that my country elected this nice Green guy as president rather than a Nazi. 

CjJpbIOUUAEAHj5.jpg

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

Okay but why do y'all get so rude when someone has an opinion that differs from yours.

Continue to believe the gender of their candidate is a ~pressing~ issue on the mind's of Americans when job insecurity is through the roof and 45,000 people die a year from not being able to get the medical service they need :toofunny: ...But yeah, misogony!!!! That's why she lost!!!!

VyIsfwC.jpg

job insecurity is through the roof and 45,000 people die a year from not being able to get the medical service they need :toofunny:

yeah and trump is gonna fix that by revoking healthcare, work!

i76mrxw.png 

You honestly can't deny the misogyny though. Do you know how many people said they weren't voting for Hilary because she's a b-itch or they don't think a woman should be president? Do you know how much misogynistic shiit was said about her in the media? Do you know how many times they focused on her pantsuits instead of her words? Maybe some of y'all live in more diverse and inclusive areas, but I know a hella lot of people who voted against her gender. 

9a32008aa9568555201e3b88bceeef59.jpg

"obamacare flopped"

Yeah... it literally saved me from dying from ovarian cancer... especially since I had considered not even getting treatment because it was considered a preexisting condition by every health insurance company and I couldn't spend the rest of my life in that amount of debt.I had to wait a year for treatment just so I could have that "flop" medical care at an amazing cost.  It would have cost me $700 a month just for me to have insurance, with the ACA it cost me $90 a month for my family.  I was able to pay off all of my medical bills in 3 months... without the ACA it wouldn't taken me literally the rest of my life to pay it off but realistically I would've probably died 100,000's in debt...

Obamacare flopped so hard it helped provide hormones that enabled me to become pregnant, have daughter and covered over 80% of the medical costs. 

It covered my husband's hernia operation at 22 that he had put off since he was 16 because his family couldn't afford insurance, he couldn't afford the surgery and we lived in poverty which meant one missed day of work would ruin us for months. 

It also covered my medications for depression and anxiety - which save my life on a daily basis. My doctor prescribed me triple the amount of medication I would normally get and suggested I take them sparely  because she knows my insurance could be cut and I won't be able to afford them any other way. 

It covered my birth control so I could have regulated and calmer periods and not risk having constant miscarriages while having sex with my husband.

It completely covered the appendectomy my daughter needed when she was 14 months old. It covered the allergy meds and EpiPens she needs.

It covered my  post-trauma therapy

But yeah... let's just call it a flop without realizing it saved lives. I hope nothing happens to my family if it's cut. We'll honestly go back into poverty and not have a way out. 

thats great that it helped you personally, but there are tons of Obamacare patients with cancer care that were let down.

http://www.dailywire.com/news/10208/great-obamacare-failure-our-corrupt-media-cant-john-nolte

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/opinion/editorials/ct-obamacare-fail-health-care-insurance-medicine-0911-jm-20160909-story.html

http://www.forbes.com/forbes/welcome/?toURL=http://www.forbes.com/sites/theapothecary/2015/10/29/why-obamacare-co-ops-are-failing-at-a-rate-of-nearly-50/&refURL=https://www.google.com/&referrer=https://www.google.com/

http://www.investors.com/politics/editorials/obamacare-is-failing-exactly-the-way-critics-said-it-would/

https://www.nationalreview.com/magazine/2016-09-26-0100/obamacare-failure-facts-lie

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/7-obamacare-failures-that-have-hurt-americans-2016-03-24

http://www.fool.com/investing/general/2016/02/14/heres-one-big-failure-of-obamacare.aspx

http://nypost.com/2015/11/06/obamacare-leaves-250-cancer-patients-in-peril/

http://ifawebnews.com/2015/11/12/nyc-finds-treatment-for-cancer-patients-after-obamacare-co-op-fails/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A%20Ifawebnews%20(IFAwebnews%20%7C%20Full%20feed)

thats great that it helped you personally, but there are millions of Obamacare patients with cancer care that were let down.

i'm sure there's room for improvement, as in almost every policy, but can you please elaborate on how americans will be better off if trump shuts down obamacare?

i76mrxw.png 

i'm sure there's room for improvement, as in almost every policy, but can you please elaborate on how americans will be better off if trump shuts down obamacare?

i dont think i ever said in the history of this forum or anyone else that we will be better of without it. don't.

and obamacare isnt as grand as people make it out to be in special rare cases. please read through the credible documentations i linked that backed my claims. :)

i dont think i ever said in the history of this forum or anyone else that we will be better of without it. don't.

and obamacare isnt as grand as people make it out to be in special rare cases. please read through the credible documentations i linked that backed my claims. :)

okay so u just edited your post after i replied so i didn't even see these links before.

you word your post in a way which leads someone to think you're anti obama and pro trump so it's not too far fetched to think that.

there's so much stuff i could say but i don't even want to waste my time since this is like his first day and we have about 4 more years to go.. and all these trump supporters saying stuff about hillary not realising that literally 99% of the stuff they say also applies to trump.

i76mrxw.png