missdelreyxo

THE ELECTION 2K16

YES!!! I have a monthly donation set up with them <3 Also, anybody on here that uses birth control or thinks they'll need in within the next few years -  get an IUD asap to ensure your health insurance covers it because there's a huge possibility it won't be covered and the prices will sky rocket and that form of birth control will outlast Trump's presidency. 

so cool! i'm not american but i donate when i can cause i know it's important.

because the kkk flew planes into the world trade centre

because Muslims shot up and bombed Emanuel African Methodist Episcopal Church, Columbine Sandy Hook, Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building, Lulaby's, Century 16... I could go on for days 

9a32008aa9568555201e3b88bceeef59.jpg

because the kkk flew planes into the world trade centre

when u don't wanna admit that white people are as big as a threat or even worse......

but no one support school shooting, it's a matter of mental illness... radical islam, on the other hand, is practiced by millions of people and its border with peaceful islam may be vague

You realize blaming white extremism on mental illness and not Islamic extremism is ridiculous as hell? White boys are always "mentally ill" in the media, but every single other person is used to propell racist stereotypes. White extremism isn't mental illness, it's centuries of white supremacy telling white men they're superior and anyone else is undeserving of life.  

You realize blaming white extremism on mental illness and not Islamic extremism is ridiculous as hell? White boys are always "mentally ill" in the media, but every single other person is used to propell racist stereotypes. White extremism isn't mental illness, it's centuries of white supremacy telling white men they're superior and anyone else is undeserving of life.  

preach sis!

They literally aren't though lol

your location says alaska so you probably see 2 other people a year, your parents, makes sense.

white people aren't dangerous? have you picked up a textbook you troll. everything that has gone wrong in this world is because of white people. they enslaved an entire race, they almost completely wiped out another, they've almost taken over entire continent, etc.

you are racist just admit you nasty bitch

You realize that shooting your schoolmates of any skin color has nothing to do with skin color of white extremism or anything ? But that on the other hand millions of people in the world support sharia which allows the execution of infidels, gays, etc. ?

None of you are using the logic and smarts you think you are.

You have to have no brains to think the kkk and isolated acts of terrorism by white people equate to the large scale threat Islam has been causing the USA, and the whole fucking world. And you're willing to subject yourselves to more potential risks because you don't want to hurt the, what, feelings of immigrants who might not be dangerous?

There is a reason airport security is the way it is. How come ya'll aren't calling that racist? Lol

Defending Islam is as stupid as saying "not all men are rapists" LOL,and i don't even think we live in a rape culture.

VyIsfwC.jpg

"Racially, thirty percent of Muslim Americans report their race as white, 23% as black, 21% as Asian, 6% as Hispanic and 19% as other or mixed race. Socio-economically, Muslim Americans fare comparably to the general public, but do have a slightly higher percentage that reports the lowest income bracket."

So profiling Muslims is racist to white people? But didn't you, trash, say you couldn't be racist to white people?

@

You realize that shooting your schoolmates of any skin color has nothing to do with skin color of white extremism or anything ? But that on the other hand millions of people in the world support sharia which allows the execution of infidels, gays, etc. ?

we're not talking about the people getting shot. were saying the white people who are shooting don't get the appropriate consequences. i kid literally shot up a school, the police officers put him in handcuffs and asked IF HE WANTED BURGER KING!!!! and then he got a couple of months in jail and then therapy because he was "mentally ill"

a black man can't even reach for his own wallet and not get shot

You can't support profiling Muslims and Latinxs without supporting profiling Christians and white men considering they're statically the biggest terrorist group in America. We're not talking about Sharia Law though, but thanks for you typical diversion tactic that everyone uses when coming face to face with the double standards of profiling :D 

It's great how easily y'all are ignoring the fact that statically white christian men commit more terrorist acts than Muslims. Your xenophobic and Islamphobia is being checked by everyone on here, including the 20 or so friends I have on here that are Muslims. 

"Racially, thirty percent of Muslim Americans report their race as white, 23% as black, 21% as Asian, 6% as Hispanic and 19% as other or mixed race. Socio-economically, Muslim Americans fare comparably to the general public, but do have a slightly higher percentage that reports the lowest income bracket."

So profiling Muslims is racist to white people? But didn't you, trash, say you couldn't be racist to white people?

i didn't know this was my question, in the end you ask @trayertrash . 

its not being racist to white people when muslims don't exclusively report as white, you've answered your own question